Interview Questions for Mortgage Brokers:
1. How do you determine which loan option is right for your clients?
Reveals more about the research ability and insight of the candidate.
2. How would you tell a client that you cannot help to fund an application?
Tests interpersonal skills.
3. Which loan products would you recommend to first-time buyers?
Assesses product knowledge.
4. What would your client need to apply for a mortgage?
Examines insight into the application process.
5. How would you acquire clients in an economic downturn?
Tests the candidate's innovation and sales skills.