Interview Questions for Integration Developers:
1. How many programming languages are you proficient in?
Reveals the candidate's level of experience and understanding of coding.
2. How would you handle a last-minute major change in specifications from management?
Assesses the candidate's ability to think on their feet and problem solve.
3. What is your process for planning out and designing an integration strategy for several systems?
Highlights the candidate's work processes and their hierarchy of importance in dealing with problems.
4. What strategies do you use to reduce coding errors and bugs in your work?
Describes the candidate's ability to self-regulate and optimize performance.
5. What are some systems integrations that you've performed in the past?
Reveals the candidate's past achievements and abilities as a developer.