Interview Questions for Full Stack Engineers:
1. What skills do you think full stack engineers need to be successful?
Reveals an understanding of the Engineer role and highlights the candidate’s skills.
2. What front-end and back-end languages are you most familiar with?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of coding languages and highlights knowledge gaps.
3. What database systems have you worked on before?
Reveals knowledge of software database systems.
4. What is your understanding of design patterns?
Reveals an understanding of code maintenance.
5. What software programs and applications have you designed in your previous work?
Highlights the candidate’s working skills and previous development experience.