Full Stack Engineers are responsible for developing and implementing software programs for a company. They are involved in both front-end and back-end development as well as software architecture design, code reviewing, and performance testing.
When interviewing Full Stack Engineers, suitable candidates will have extensive experience with both front-end and back-end development, a talent for coding, and advanced problem-solving skills. Be wary of candidates with limited project management experience and those with poor communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Full Stack Engineers:
1. What skills do you think Full Stack Engineers need to be successful?
Reveals an understanding of the Engineer role and highlights the candidate’s skills.
2. What front-end and back-end languages are you most familiar with?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of coding languages and highlights knowledge gaps.
3. What database systems have you worked on before?
Reveals knowledge of software database systems.
4. What is your understanding of design patterns?
Reveals an understanding of code maintenance.
5. What software programs and applications have you designed in your previous work?
Highlights the candidate’s working skills and previous development experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources