Financial Services Representatives sell financial products or services on behalf of financial institutions or insurance companies. They analyze clients' financial situations and recommend products or services that fulfill clients’ financial needs.
When interviewing Financial Services Representatives, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm, sound knowledge of financial regulations, and a passion for engaging with clients. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Financial Services Representatives:
1. What is the importance of monitoring market conditions?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
2. Why should a Financial Services Representative determine clients’ risk tolerance?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and analytical skills.
3. How do you keep abreast of the latest developments in financial legislation?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, commitment to the job, and experience.
4. How would you go about gaining clients' trust?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge as well as communication and customer service skills.
5. How would you handle a client who was unhappy with a financial product that you had sold to him or her?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem solving, communication, and customer service skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources