Interview Questions for English Teachers:
1. How has your experience in the classroom prepared you to be able to teach children of different personalities?
Tests the candidate’s experience and job knowledge.
2. Can you describe some of the methods that you use to make your lessons exciting and lively?
Tests lesson planning and organizational skills.
3. How do you keep an accurate account of each student’s academic record?
Demonstrates administrative and record-keeping skills.
4. What method do you use to promote critical thinking in the classroom?
Tests the candidate's analytical method of teaching.
5. What techniques would you use to test speaking skills?
Tests the candidate's experience and knowledge.