Director of Talent Acquisition Job Description Template
We are searching for a driven director of talent acquisition to take over hiring, training, and onboarding for our company. In this role, you will enhance and develop the organization's ability to attract top talent from around the world. You will oversee the talent acquisition department and manage our hiring managers and other support staff.
To ensure success as a director of talent acquisition, you should be an experienced HR expert with a keen understanding of practices and processes involved in acquiring and nurturing talent. A top-notch director of talent acquisition will be an exceptional leader who leverages their knowledge and network to build the organization's potential.
Director of Talent Acquisition Responsibilities:
- Overseeing sourcing, hiring, and employee acquisition processes.
- Ensuring that talent acquisition projects fall in line with organizational objectives.
- Cultivating a culture of excellence and developing clear objectives for talent acquisition.
- Creating and proofing guidelines for hiring practices within the organization.
- Building relationships with key organizations, bodies, and institutes.
- Participating in meetings with talent acquisition managers and other executives.
- Collaborating with hiring managers to ensure the effective sourcing and retention of talent.
- Creating and guiding training initiatives and education policies.
- Producing regular reports on talent needs, acquisitions, and plans.
- Presenting hiring, talent, and employment-related reports to members of the organization.
Director of Talent Acquisition Requirements:
- A graduate degree in human resources, industrial psychology, or business management.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as a talent acquisition manager or head of talent acquisition.
- Knowledge of hiring processes, skill development, and organizational analysis frameworks.
- Proficient at using software and leveraging technology for talent acquisition processes.
- A thorough understanding of state and federal legal processes, requirements, and legislation.
- Analytical mindset, and critical thinking abilities.
- Skilled at negotiation, presentation, and execution.
- Excellent at both verbal and written communication.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Meticulous, hard-working, and goal-driven.