Interview Questions for Associate Product Managers:
1. What would you say is the best way to gather consumer feedback?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge and experience of market research strategies.
2. Can you tell me what insights one might gain from web analytics?
Demonstrates the candidate's awareness of data gathered via interpreting the behavior of website visitors.
3. You need to introduce new product features to customers. How do you proceed?
Reveals the candidate's marketing strategies and whether they propose appropriate steps.
4. Can you explain the best way to gather information on competitor products?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and their ability to gather relevant information.
5. A customer complains about issues with new product features. How do you respond?
Evaluates the candidate's problem-solving and communication skills.