Interview Questions for Senior Java Developers:
1. How can Volatile Keywords affect thread performance?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of some advanced Java-script concepts.
2. What feature from another programming language do you wish Java had?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of other coding language features as well as Java's strengths and weaknesses.
3. What's a sneaky design or coding shortcut that you've discovered over the years?
Highlights the candidate's past work experience and problem-solving abilities using Java.
4. What skill would you learn first, if you could go back to when you started out using Java?
Explores the candidate's understanding of Java-related principles and design methods.
5. What are some of the tools you've been using lately in your dev work to improve your coding?
Reveals the candidate's up-to-date knowledge and use of the latest dev tools in the industry.