Yeeply does not reveal pricing on their website. Yeeply pricing works strictly on a quote system. To request a personalized quote, interested users can go to Yeeply's home page and click "Receive price estimate" in the top right corner of the home page.
Yeeply offers a user-friendly interface with project management features that helps connect employers with top-notch developers across the world. For employers, the platform's online marketplace is a great place to outsource services to qualified professionals in app development, graphic design, and digital marketing.
- Yeeply's project management features are simple and effective.
- According to Yeeply, all professionals are put through a rigorous vetting and certification process.
- Yeeply guarantees transparency and direct communication with teams.
- Employers can browse through developer profiles and previous work.
- The website offers a language translation feature.
- For employers who require a fast turnaround time, Yeeply promises that their hand-picked team of professionals is available.
- All conversations are confidential and Yeeply works with NDAs.
- Pricing is not revealed on the website.
- Yeeply does not have an office in the U.S.
- Customer support hours are not stipulated on the website.
- Yeeply's sourcing and hiring team does most of the work, which may impact employers who need more power over the development process.
- Previous Yeeply users have complained about late projects and a lack of knowledge from its professionals.
- The platform lacks robust tools like video conferencing, presentation, and live chat.
- Yeeply is best suited for projects that can be done remotely.
Yeeply has received great reviews online, with Trustpilot users giving the platform an average rating of 4.6 stars. A majority of reviewers applauded Yeeply's proactive approach to projects and its efficient customer service.
However, we did find several reviews that were unhappy with Yeeply's lack of response when projects were overdue, as well as the team's supposed lack of knowledge.
How to Post a Project on Yeeply:
Five easy steps for posting a project on Yeeply.
Posting a project on Yeeply.
Navigate to the Yeeply home page.
On the Yeeply website, click on "Find the best team" on the home page.
Select the main activity of your project.
Choose between Development, EPM, RPA, and Artificial Intelligence.
Select the type of service you want.
Choose between Chatbot, Computer Vision, Predictive Models, and Big Data.
Add in project details.
Give your project a title and describe the function of the job, including technical specifications.
Provide your contact details.
Fill in your name, phone number, and company details. Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions, then click "Finish." Yeeply will get to work finding the perfect candidates for your job and contact you.
Yeeply vs. Toptal:
Both Toptal and Yeeply connect employers with qualified development freelancers in the tech industry. Similar to Yeeply, Toptal matches employers with the right professionals and allows them to build a team. However, for those looking to hire candidates who specialize in niche tech fields, Toptal is the better option.
Yeeply vs. X-Team:
Yeeply and X-Team are remote-based platforms that connect employers with professional developers to help complete projects. Both teams charge per project and the platforms are very similar. However, Yeeply is more accommodating to an international market, thanks to its language translation feature and various job categories.
Yeeply vs. Freelancer:
Like Yeeply, Freelancer is an online marketplace where employers can post projects and outsource to connect with freelancers. While Yeeply is focused on the developer market only, Freelancer caters to a wider range of industries. As one of the largest freelance marketplaces in the world, Freelancer offers employers a far greater reach than Yeeply.
How do I create a Yeeply account?
Go to Yeeply's home page and click "Receive price estimate" in the top right corner of the home page to create an account.
How do I find the best freelancers on Yeeply?
Once you've explained the details of your project, a Yeeply algorithm and support team will match your project with a list of the best-suited freelancers and professionals. To ensure your project receives quality feedback, explain your digital project idea thoroughly and include all relevant information.