Worldwide Oil & Gas
From £100.00 /post.
Social media promotion
Email and phone.
Worldwide Oil & Gas is a niche job board that advertises a wide range of energy-related vacancies in the U.S. and abroad. The platform also features a regularly updated news section with the latest developments in the oil, gas, and energy sectors across the globe.
Worldwide Oil & Gas has a simple job posting process and employers receive candidates’ resumes along with each job application. Although U.S. companies might reach more local candidates with niche job sites like OilProfessionals.com, the platform gives employers access to a large pool of talent globally.
- Worldwide Oil & Gas primarily caters to job seekers in the energy, oil, and gas sectors.
- The site lists both U.S. and international vacancies.
- Employers can view each applicant's profile with information on their work experience, skills, and past employers.
- The platform provides employers and businesses with daily news updates about the oil and gas industries.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts for increased brand awareness.
- Jobs are shared to the site's Twitter account.
- Worldwide Oil & Gas is more affordable than other local niche job sites, such as Rigzone.
- Employers can add their vacancy to the site's home page for either seven or 30 days.
- Worldwide Oil & Gas does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The site does not offer candidate matching and applicant tracking services.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job posting sites.
- The platform lacks a resume database.
- Pricing is not available in U.S. dollars.
- There is no local customer support available.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Worldwide Oil & Gas.
30-day Job Post
Highlight your Job Post
Stick your Job Post to the Home Page - 7 Days
Stick your Job Post to the Home Page - 30 Days
How to Post a Job Ad on Worldwide Oil & Gas:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Worldwide Oil & Gas.
Posting a job on Worldwide Oil & Gas.
Go to the Worldwide Oil & Gas website.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" toward the top-right corner.
Add your company details.
Fill out the online form with your company information. Then, click on "Next."
Fill out the job posting form.
Add details about the vacancy you'd like to post, such as the job title, location, and description. Once you're done, click on "Next."
Finalize your order.
If you'd like to upgrade your job post, check the applicable box to do so. Then, add your billing information to the online form and click on "Confirm & Post."
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the site.
Worldwide Oil & Gas vs. OilProfessionals.com:
Like Worldwide Oil & Gas, OilProfessionals.com is a niche job board that caters to the U.S. and abroad. While OilProfessionals.com has a larger local audience than Worldwide Oil & Gas, the latter site offers transparent pricing and social media promotion, which the former lacks. OilProfessionals.com does, however, offer resume searches.
Worldwide Oil & Gas vs. Rigzone:
Both global job boards, Rigzone and Worldwide Oil & Gas offer employer branding and ad boosting services. While Worldwide Oil & Gas is the more affordable option, Rigzone is more feature-rich with robust hiring tools available, such as resume searches, candidate matching, dedicated account support, and bulk job posting plans.
Worldwide Oil & Gas vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job posting site that lists a wide range of general vacancies. In comparison, Worldwide Oil & Gas has a much smaller reach but primarily advertises oil and gas jobs, affording employers more targeted hiring solutions. While Indeed offers free and paid job posting plans, Worldwide Oil & Gas only has paid plans available.
What is Worldwide Oil & Gas?
Worldwide Oil & Gas is a niche job posting site that primarily caters to the petroleum, gas, energy, and chemical industries. The site lets employers post opportunities in the U.S. and abroad, and displays a range of roles in the oil and gas sectors.
What does it cost to post a job on Worldwide Oil & Gas?
Worldwide Oil & Gas' pricing starts from £100.00 for a 30-day listing. The platform offers several job post enhancements at an additional fee.
How do I create an account on Worldwide Oil & Gas?
- Navigate to the Worldwide Oil & Gas home page.
- Click on "Post a Job."
- Fill out the online form with your company details and click on "Next."
- Your account will then be created and you'll be able to navigate to your employer dashboard.
How do I delete a job post on Worldwide Oil & Gas?
- Log in to your account.
- Under "Jobs," select the listing you'd like to remove and click on "Actions."
- Select "Delete" and confirm your decision when prompted.