Worldwide Oil & Gas
From £100.00 /post.
Social media promotion
Email and phone.
Worldwide Oil & Gas is a U.K.-based job board that provides hiring services to companies in the oil and gas industries that are looking to hire new employees, contractors, and consultants. Since 2009, the site has offered online recruitment and has more than 190,000 listed opportunities on its job board.
Worldwide Oil & Gas has a simple job posting process and employers receive candidates’ resumes along with each job application. The site also has a regularly updated news section with the latest developments in the oil, gas, and energy sectors across the globe.
- Worldwide Oil & Gas primarily caters to job seekers in the energy, oil, and gas sectors.
- The platform lists both local and international vacancies.
- Employers can view each applicant's profile with information on their work experience, skills, and past employers.
- The platform provides employers and businesses with daily news updates about the oil and gas industries.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts for increased brand awareness.
- Jobs are shared to the site's Twitter account.
- Worldwide Oil & Gas is more affordable than other niche job sites, such as Energy Jobline.
- Employers can add their vacancy to the site's home page for either seven or 30 days.
- Worldwide Oil & Gas does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The site does not offer candidate matching and applicant tracking services.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job posting sites.
- The platform lacks a resume database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Worldwide Oil & Gas.
30-day Job Post
Highlight your Job Post
Stick your Job Post to the Home Page - 7 Days
Stick your Job Post to the Home Page - 30 Days
How to Post a Job on Worldwide Oil & Gas:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Worldwide Oil & Gas.
Posting a job on Worldwide Oil & Gas.
Go to the Worldwide Oil & Gas website.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" toward the top-right corner.
Add your company details.
Fill out the online form with your company information. Then, click on "Next."
Fill out the job posting form.
Add details about the vacancy you'd like to post, such as the job title, location, and description. Once you're done, click on "Next."
Finalize your order.
If you'd like to upgrade your job post, check the applicable box to do so. Then, add your billing information to the online form and click on "Confirm & Post."
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the site.
Worldwide Oil & Gas vs. Energy Jobline:
Like Worldwide Oil & Gas, Energy Jobline lists a variety of energy-related jobs. However, Worldwide Oil & Gas is the more affordable option, charging £25.00 less than Energy Jobline for a single vacancy. Both platforms offer social media promotion, but Energy Jobline also has resume searches, which the former site lacks.
Worldwide Oil & Gas vs. Energy People:
Energy People gives employers access to a wide range of hiring tools. Compared to Worldwide Oil & Gas, the site is more feature-rich, offering live support and several advertising plans. Although both platforms cover the international oil and gas industries, Energy People also targets additional sectors.
Worldwide Oil & Gas vs. Oil & Gas JobSearch:
Similar to Worldwide Oil & Gas, Oil & Gas JobSearch has a global reach. The site offers resume searches and bulk posting plans, which Worldwide Oil & Gas lacks. However, Worldwide Oil & Gas is a budget-friendly option, charging £50.00 less than Oil & Gas JobSearch for a basic job post.
What is Worldwide Oil & Gas?
Worldwide Oil & Gas is a niche job posting site that primarily caters to the petroleum, gas, energy, and chemical industries. The site lets employers post opportunities in the U.K. and abroad, and displays a range of roles in the oil and gas sectors.
What does it cost to post a job on Worldwide Oil & Gas?
Worldwide Oil & Gas' pricing starts from £100.00 for a 30-day listing. The platform offers several job post enhancements at an additional fee.
How do I create an account on Worldwide Oil & Gas?
- Navigate to the Worldwide Oil & Gas home page.
- Click on "Post a Job."
- Fill out the online form with your company details and click on "Next."
- Your account will then be created and you'll be able to navigate to your employer dashboard.
How do I delete a job post on Worldwide Oil & Gas?
- Log in to your account.
- Under "Jobs," select the listing you'd like to remove and click on "Actions."
- Select "Delete" and confirm your decision when prompted.