Single Job Ad
Add Company Logo
Custom Recruitment Packages
Contact for quote.
*All prices exclude VAT.
Travel Job Search is a niche job board that advertises a range of travel and tourism vacancies in the U.K. The site gives employers access to a targeted network of candidates looking for job opportunities in sectors such as guest management, hotel, food, events, recreational, and leisure activities.
Compared to top travel job boards, Travel Job Search is well-priced and features a straightforward job posting process. Employers can access a wide range of recruitment services, such as CV searches, employer branding opportunities, exposure on partner sites, and social media promotion.
- The job board allows employers to advertise positions throughout the U.K.
- The platform has more than 262,800 registered job seekers.
- Employers can request a free demonstration of the platform's services.
- The site has several job posting packages on offer.
- The platform receives over 198,000 unique page views per month.
- Employers can access the site's CV database to connect with candidates.
- Job posts are shared to the platform's social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts for a fee.
- The site shares job posts to affiliated job boards, such as Indeed and Jobrapido.
- Jobs are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The platform's custom recruitment packages include promoted listings, a job of the week feature, banner advertising, CV matching services, and vacancy statistics.
- The site does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform does not feature an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Travel Job Search.
How to Post a Job on Travel Job Search:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Travel Job Search.
Posting a job on Travel Job Search.
Navigate to Travel Job Search's home page.
On the home page, click on "Post a Job."
Choose a job posting package.
Select your preferred job posting package by ticking its applicable box. Add the CV search or employer logo upgrade, and scroll down the page to enter your email address. Once you're done, click on "Continue."
Review your order.
Ensure you've selected the correct job posting option. Then, click on "Checkout."
If you have a discount voucher, enter its code and click on "Apply."
Pay for your job post.
Add your billing information to the online form, and select your preferred payment method. Once you're done, click on "Pay."
Create your job post.
Once the payment is made, you'll be able to create and submit your job post.
Travel Job Search vs. Travel Weekly Jobs:
Travel Job Search and Travel Weekly Jobs both advertise travel and tourism positions in the U.K. Travel Weekly Jobs is the more expensive option, charging £146.00 more than Travel Job Search for a basic job post. While both platforms have email advertising services, Travel Job Search also offers social media exposure.
Travel Job Search vs. LeisureJobs:
While Travel Job Search serves the U.K. job market, LeisureJobs has an international presence, with a reach of over 1 million registered job seekers. The platforms offer similarly priced single job posts, but LeisureJobs has more pricing options that will suit a larger variety of budgets and hiring needs.
Travel Job Search vs. ZipRecruiter:
ZipRecruiter is a general job board that posts jobs in a variety of industries. Travel Job Search, however, advertises travel and tourism vacancies. The latter might be the better option for employers in search of specialized candidates. ZipRecruiter features an applicant tracking system, which Travel Job Search lacks.
What is Travel Job Search?
Travel Job Search is a niche job board that connects employers with job seekers in the U.K.'s travel and tourism industries.
What does it cost to post a job on Travel Job Search?
Travel Job Search's pricing starts at £149.00 for a single job ad. The site also offers bulk job posting packages and bulk CV purchases.
How do I create a Travel Job Search account?
- Navigate to Travel Job Search's home page.
- Click on "Recruiters."
- Select "Register" in the top right-hand corner.
- Fill out the online registration form and click on "Register."
How do I delete a job post on Travel Job Search?
Employers who would like to remove a job post from Travel Job Search should contact their account manager to do so.