Talent in Logistics
Job ad distribution
Talent in Logistics is a U.K.-based logistics and transport website that provides information, training opportunities, recruitment services, and updates on current affairs. Through Smart Recruit Online, they offer employers a free job posting service to find and hire top talent in the transport, warehousing, and logistics professions.
Talent in Logistics' platform is easy to navigate and offers logistics professionals a range of tools and resources to expand their career horizons. The site's sign-up process is easy to follow and open to all kinds of employers, recruiters, and businesses looking to hire staff.
- Employers can upload a job video, company logo, and company profile document to their listing.
- The site allows employers to preview how their job will look on Jobsite, CV-Library, Monster, and Gumtree.
- The platform provides auto-suggestions for advertisement content including job descriptions, elevator pitches, and responsibilities sections.
- They offer free job postings on their job platform.
- The site allows employers to set and adjust application notifications for each job they post.
- Their platform has an intuitive applicant management system that is easy to navigate.
- Despite only being launched in 2020, the site has thousands of opportunities listed.
- The site allows job seekers to search for jobs based on title, location, and proximity to advertised locations.
- Additional credits have to be purchased through Smart Recruit Online to get many of the premium features offered.
- The site doesn't offer any specialized recruitment services or networking opportunities to businesses.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Talent in Logistics job board.
Talent in Logistics does not charge a fee for posting jobs to its job platform. However, if you would like to post to other job boards using its recruitment platform provider, Smart Recruit Online, job posting credits can be purchased by contacting them on 01908 268 368.
How to Post a Job on Talent in Logistics:
Eight easy steps for posting a job on Talent in Logistics.
Posting a job on Talent in Logistics.
Go to Talent in Logistics' home page.
Navigate to the Talent in Logistics home page and select "JOBS BOARD" in the top menu. Scroll down the following page and select "POST A JOB."
Fill in the Smart Recruit Online registration form.
Provide your name, company, and contact details. Finally, create a password and click on "Sign me up." Alternatively, you can go to the sign-in page and log in with your Google account.
Verify your account and log in.
Go to your email account and select the link sent to you by Smart Recruit Online. Once you have verified your account, go back to the log in page and enter your log in details. Select "Login" to access your account.
Create your job posting.
In your Smart Recruit Online account, locate and select "Create a Job Advert."
Enter a job category and title.
Click on "Create Advert."
Fill in their job posting form.
Enter all the required information for your job posting in the form provided. Once you're satisfied, select "Save & Continue."
Add your advert settings.
In this section, you can add team members and determine who will receive notifications and updates about applications and candidates. Once you're done, click "Save & Continue."
Choose where you'd like to publish your job advertisement.
To post your job to the Talent in Logistics job board, select the check mark next to "Talent In Logistics." Then, scroll down and click "Publish Job."
Your job will then be posted to the Talent in Logistics job board.
Talent in Logistics vs. British Logistics Jobs:
British Logistics Jobs charges £75.00 +VAT per job posting, while Talent in Logistics is a free job posting service. The former automatically posts listings to CV-Library, while the latter only lets employers post to their job portal. Both platforms have approximately the same amount of opportunities listed on their websites.
Talent in Logistics vs. Supply Chain Online:
Supply Chain Online is a logistics job posting site that also allows employers in the procurement sector to advertise working opportunities. Unlike Talent in Logistics, Supply Chain Online doesn't offer free, unlimited job postings and charges £595.00 +VAT for a single job advert that goes live for 28 days.
Talent in Logistics vs. Freight Personnel:
Freight Personnel is a specialist recruitment agency for the logistics and freight industry in the U.K. While they do host a job board, employers cannot post directly to it. With Talent in Logistics, employers and recruiters can post and personalize job adverts through the Smart Recruit Online platform.
What is Talent in Logistics?
Talent in Logistics is a logistics, freight, warehousing, and transport website that promotes, advocates, and informs the U.K. logistics and transport industries. They host a free logistics job board for employers to post job opportunities easily and quickly.
What does it cost to post a job on Talent in Logistics?
Talent in Logistics doesn't charge employers to post jobs to their job board.
How do I create an account on Talent in Logistics?
- Navigate to the Talent in Logistics home page.
- Select "JOBS BOARD" in the top-right corner.
- Click "POST A JOB."
- Fill in the "Sign up now" form.
- Select "Sign me up."
- Verify your account in your email.
How do I delete a job post on Talent in Logistics?
- Go to the Talent in Logistics jobs page and select "POST A JOB."
- Log in to your account.
- Select "Jobs" in the side menu.
- Find the job you would like to delete and click on the menu button that is labeled with dots on the far right-hand side.
- Locate and then select "Delete Job" from the drop-down menu.