Regular Job Posting
Urgent Job Posting
10 Pack Job Postings
10 Pack Urgent Job Postings
*PHP Classes also offers premium subscription plans starting at US$15.00.
PHP Classes is an affordable job posting site that caters specifically to PHP developers. The site does not provide enough information on its features and benefits for employers and seems more geared towards professional PHP developers, but U.K. employers can use the site to search for candidates located in the U.K. or those willing to relocate.
- There are posting options for both employers and recruiters.
- Free postings are available.
- The pricing options are affordable when compared to sites like IT Job Board and Technojobs.
- The platform features a directory of PHP professionals for employers to browse.
- The platform includes a specialists forum where professionals can post questions and discuss difficult PHP problems.
- Users can view site traffic statistics.
- Users can view various classes to improve their skills.
- The site displays third-party advertising.
- The site lacks information on employer benefits.
- Free postings have a 23-day lead time.
- There is no dedicated U.K. site.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- There are no applicant tracking tools.
- The platform does not support social media sharing.
- There is no exposure on other job sites.
- Job postings may be lost or difficult to find for local candidates as there are no search filters.
- PHP Classes lacks a local office and contact number.
No customer reviews could be found at this time.
How to Post a Job on PHP Classes:
Four easy steps for posting a job on PHP Classes.
Posting a job on PHP Classes.
Create an account.
Click "Register" on the topmost banner of the PHP Classes home page to create a new account. You can register a new account with your email address or log in with your Facebook, Gmail, MS Hotmail, or StackOverflow account.
To complete the registration process, click "Register Now."
Enter your full name, user name, and email address.
Complete the security check and click "Register."
You will be sent an email to set up a password.
Click "Remote PHP Job."
Once you've logged in to your account, click the "Remote PHP Jobs" link next to the briefcase icon.
Click "Post your PHP jobs."
Below the heading "Hire Remote PHP Developers," click on "Post your PHP jobs."
Create and post your job ad.
To create your job ad, complete the sections in each tab below the heading "Post job."
Enter information about the job, your company, and the skills you are looking for.
Include instructions on how to apply for the job.
In the last tab called "Announcement," select the type of posting you want.
Click "Post" once you have completed all the sections.
If you selected a paid posting option, you will need to make the payment before your post is published.
PHP Classes vs. IT Job Board:
IT Job Board is a U.K job board for any tech job, whereas PHP Classes is a global job board just for PHP developers. While IT Job Board is more expensive than PHP Classes, starting at £199.00 +VAT per job post, it includes free applicant tracking and exposure across their job board network, which PHP Classes lacks.
PHP Classes vs. Technojobs:
While PHP Classes is a global site for the PHP developer community, Technojobs caters mostly to the U.K. and Europe and allows posts for any tech jobs. Technojobs is more expensive than PHP Classes, at £290.00 per post, but it offers exposure on 15 other job sites, email alerts, and employer branding on the job ads, all of which PHP Classes lacks.
PHP Classes vs. Reed.co.uk:
Unlike PHP Classes, Reed.co.uk is a general job board that caters to the U.K. In contrast, PHP Classes caters solely to PHP developers around the world. However, PHP Classes is more affordable than Reed.co.uk as it offers multiple paid posting plans including a free plan, while Reed.co.uk starts from £89.00 +VAT with no free options.
Jan 01, 2005
Sao Paulo, Brazil
How do I create a PHP Classes account?
To create an account, go to phpclasses.org and click "Register" at the top of the page.
How can I edit a PHP Classes job posting?
You can edit your job postings by signing into your online account. Locate the posting in your list of jobs and open it to make changes.
How can I delete a PHP Classes job posting?
To remove a posting, simply click the delete icon beside the job title.
How can I find good employees on PHP Classes?
Use a job posting template to write a clear job description. This will help you attract the best candidates for your position.