From US$29.00 /post.
Resume database access
Job post SEO optimization
Social media promotion
LGBTQ Remotely is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire professionals in the LGBTQ community in search of remote job opportunities. The platform features a straightforward job posting process and several key services to ensure effective hiring.
Thanks to its highly defined audience of tech, finance, and writing talent, LGBTQ Remotely is a good choice for remote-led companies looking to diversify their workforce. However, the platform's reach is not as wide in the U.K. as it is in the U.S., which may deter local job seekers.
- Bulk job posting packages are avaliable.
- Employers can add their company profile, logo, and social media links to listings.
- All job posts are optimized for search engines.
- Listings are sent to subscribed job seekers via email alerts.
- Users can add custom screening questions to application forms.
- Job posts are distributed to the Google for Jobs network.
- The Featured plan highlights vacancies on the home page and is active for 60 days.
- There is comprehensive job post analytics available.
- The bulk posting packages feature 24/7 dedicated customer support.
- Listings are shared on the job board's Facebook page for added exposure.
- Unlike some competitors, LGBTQ Remotely does not offer a free plan.
- The platform lacks access to a CV database and applicant tracking tools.
- Pricing is not listed in pounds sterling.
We were unable to find any online reviews of LGBTQ Remotely.
Featured Package - 3 Job Posts
Pro Plus Package - 5 Job Posts
VIP Package - 10 Job Posts
VIP Unlimited Package - Unlimited Job Posts
How to Post a Job on LGBTQ Remotely:
Four easy steps for posting a job on LGBTQ Remotely.
Posting a job on LGBTQ Remotely.
Go to LGBTQ Remotely's website.
From the home page, click on "Post a remote job" in the top menu bar.
Select a job posting plan.
Tick the circle next to your preferred job posting package and click on "Continue with submission" to proceed.
Create your listing.
Add your personal details to the top of the online form to create an account. Then, fill out the rest of the form with your job post's details, company information, and application screening questions. Once you're done, click on "Preview your listing/Proceed to payment."
Finalize your order.
Review your job post for accuracy and click on "Edit listing" to make any changes. Once you're ready to proceed, click on "Pay and Submit your listing."
Add your billing details to the online form and select your preferred payment method. Then, click on "Proceed with your order" to pay for your job post.
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the job board.
LGBTQ Remotely vs. Proud Employers:
LGBTQ Remotely and Proud Employers both advertise LGBTQ-friendly roles, but the former primarily lists remote vacancies. While LGBTQ Remotely's pricing starts at US$29.00 for a basic post, Proud Employers charges £100.00 +VAT for a standard post. Both platforms offer featured listings.
LGBTQ Remotely vs. Remotejobs:
While LGBTQ Remotely and remotejobs both cater to the local remote job market, the latter is the more affordable option, offering a free job posting service. By contrast, LGBTQ Remotely charges US$29.00 per post. Both platforms feature employer branding, but only LGBTQ Remotely has social media promotion on offer.
LGBTQ Remotely vs. - Reed.co.uk:
LGBTQ Remotely primarily lists LGBTQ-friendly remote vacancies, while Reed.co.uk is a general job board that advertises in-office and remote roles. Of the two, Reed.co.uk is the more feature-rich choice, offering CV searches and candidate matching email alerts. However, both sites allow users to add screening questions to their listings.
Homedesk (Pty) Ltd.
Los Angeles, California
What is LGBTQ Remotely?
LGBTQ Remotely is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire professionals in search of LGBTQ-friendly remote roles the U.K. and abroad
What does it cost to post a job on LGBTQ Remotely?
LGBTQ Remotely's pricing starts at US$29.00 for a basic job post.
How do I create an account on LGBTQ Remotely?
- Navigate to LGBTQ Remotely's home page and click on "Register" in the top-right corner.
- Click on "Employer" and fill out the online registration form.
- Click on "Register Your Account."