Jobs4Medical does not disclose pricing on their site, but interested employers and recruiters can fill out an online form and wait for an agent to get back to them. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your recruitment needs directly.
Jobs4Medical is a healthcare job board that primarily serves the U.K. Employers and recruiters can use the site to find doctors, nurses, psychologists, allied health professionals, and skilled workers in the dental, pharmaceutical, and scientific fields. Management, admin, and support roles related to healthcare can also be posted to the site.
At the time of writing, over 13,000 jobs were listed on the site, with most vacancies being for jobs in the U.K., but positions in Saudi Arabia, Australia, Canada, Europe, and even South Africa were found on the job board, too. Junior House Officer, Registrar, and Registered Nurse jobs were amongst the most in-demand roles advertised.
- The job board is used by recruiters such as Unite Medical, Sugarman Medical, and ID Medical to find quality staff.
- The simple, easy-to-use site will encourage candidates to use the job board.
- The platform allows for global postings, but features mainly U.K. jobs, making it great for hiring locals.
- Advanced filters help job seekers find your vacancies fast.
- Posting packages last for 30 days but can be renewed if required.
- Employers can opt for high-visibility posts that are featured on the home page.
- A variety of jobs across the medical, healthcare, and pharmaceutical sectors can be advertised on this job board.
- Jobs4Medical has a mobile-optimized site for smartphones and tablets.
- There is no telephone support or live chat.
- Jobs cannot be posted directly to the site.
- No information about pricing and packages can be found on the site.
- There are job boards like JobsMedical and Jobmedic.co.uk that are upfront about pricing and allow for direct posting.
We were unable to find online reviews of Jobs4Medical.
How to Post a Job on Jobs4Medical:
Three simple steps for posting a job on Jobs4Medical.
Posting a Job on Jobs4Medical.
Visit the home page.
Navigate to the home page. From there, click on "ADVERTISE YOUR JOBS" on the far-right of the top banner.
Register an account.
Fill in your company details, including your company and contact names, location, email, and more. Check the box to confirm that you've read the privacy statement and terms & conditions, then click "Register."
Wait for an agent to contact you.
Once you've entered all your information, the message "Your details have been added to the system you will be contacted shortly" will appear onscreen. If you prefer not to wait for an agent to get back to you, feel free to reach out directly to discuss your requirements. You can send an email to email@example.com.
Jobs4Medical vs. JobsMedical:
JobsMedical and Jobs4Medical both serve the U.K. and have nearly the same number of posts on their sites. JobsMedical does not allow for international postings, but they do have special offers for new customers and also offer a CV database. Employers who need to post jobs quickly will appreciate being able to post directly onto JobsMedical's site.
Jobs4Medical vs. Jobmedic.co.uk:
Jobmedic.co.uk offers rich recruitment tools like applicant tracking, talent networks, employer branding, and a CV database, while Jobs4Medical offers basic postings according to their website. Jobmedic.co.uk seems more user-friendly as postings can be purchased directly from the site and employers don't need to wait for an agent to respond.
Jobs4Medical vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk does not specialize in healthcare vacancies, but it's one of the U.K.'s most visited job sites, attracting over eight million monthly visitors. Reed.co.uk boasts many resources and the site itself is well-supported, while also giving employers the freedom to purchase, post, and manage their own listings, while Jobs4Medical does not.
What is Jobs4Medical?
Jobs4Medical is a healthcare job portal in the U.K.