Standard Listing + Logo
Premium Job + Logo
Established in 2007, Green Jobs Online specializes in environmental, conservation, and sustainability recruitment throughout the U.K. Job seekers can search for jobs by sector, function, location, or salary band.
The platform offers employers a full candidate management system, company branding, and a recruiter directory. However, the pricing options are more expensive than competitors, such as Conservation Jobs.
- The platform is dedicated to the environmental and renewable energy sectors in the U.K.
- Job posts are active for six weeks.
- The platform offers a complete candidate management system.
- Job posts are included in the daily job alerts.
- Company profiles are featured in the recruiter directory.
- The Premium Job package offers employers 70% more traffic and these job posts are shared on the company's social media network.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job postings are more expensive than competitors, such as Conservation Jobs.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Green Jobs Online.
How to Post a Job on Green Jobs Online:
Green Jobs Online vs. FlexJobs:
FlexJobs is a remote job board based in the U.S. that advertises vacancies from around the world, including the U.K. The platform does have an "environmental" job category, but because Green Jobs Online focuses solely on environmental positions in the U.K., it may offer employers access to a more specialized pool of candidates.
Green Jobs Online vs. Green Jobs Network:
Like Green Jobs Online, Green Jobs Network is an environmental job board. They differ in that Green Jobs Network functions within the U.S., while Green Jobs Online is dedicated to the U.K.'s job market. Each platform may be best suited to its specific regions.
Green Jobs Online vs. GreenJobs:
GreenJobs is the main job board for the GreenJobs Network, which is a collection of specialized job boards for environmental and conservation careers. The platform has a large audience and, unlike Green Jobs Online, it shares job posts across its network of sites, offering employers better exposure to potential candidates.
What is Green Jobs Online?
Green Jobs Online is a U.K. job board that offers recruitment services in the environmental, conservation, and renewable energy sectors, among others.
What does it cost to post a job on Green Jobs Online?
Green Jobs Online's pricing starts from £149.00 +VAT for a standard listing that includes a company logo. The platform also offers a premium job posting package for increased exposure.
How do I create an account on Green Jobs Online?
- Go to the Green Jobs Online home page.
- Click on "FOR RECRUITERS" in the top-right corner.
- Select "Register your details."
- Fill in your company details and click on "Register."
- Your details will be added to the system and Green Jobs Online will contact you with further instructions.
What kinds of jobs can I post on Green Jobs Online?
Green Jobs Online accepts job posts from a variety of industries including renewable energy, construction and development, ecology and conservation, waste management, hydrology, contamination management, and environmental consultancy.