CrewScale charges per hour depending on the experience, expertise, and skill level of individual professionals, and pricing starts at US$30.00 per hour. There is no sign-up fee. Pricing and transactions are all in U.S. dollars.
In only four short years, CrewScale's reputation for good service, a seamless process, and high-quality talent has attracted big brands including Uber, Samsung, Swiggy, and Grab to its services. Features include a large, pre-vetted talent pool, candidate matching, no sign-up fee, and a free trial period for each match.
Employers in the U.K. who are looking to hire remote tech professionals should consider CrewScale. Just keep in mind that it isn't a job board and that employers have to work with an assigned representative and can't access a database of resumes or profiles. You also won't be able to pay in pounds.
- The talent pool is pre-vetted and of high quality.
- There is no termination fee.
- CrewScale uses an automated engine to match roles with candidates.
- Candidate profiles have assessment scores and pricing per hour.
- The platform has a network of over 160,000 remote developers.
- There is no sign-up fee or deposit.
- A talent acquisition lead is assigned to you within 48-hours.
- Employers can hire both short- and long-term.
- Screening interviews are recorded and made available to employers.
- Employers may schedule interviews with candidates.
- Every match starts with a two-week free trial period.
- There is email, phone, and live chat support.
- CrewScale is more targeted than Boolerang and Technojobs.
- There is no resume or profile database for employers to access.
- Employers have to work with the talent acquisition leads assigned to them.
- There are no ways to promote employer branding.
- Phone support is through a U.S. number and users will have to call during U.S. work hours.
- Boolerang and Technojobs are better for hiring locally because they are more established in the region and more popular.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CrewScale. The platform does have almost 3,500 followers on LinkedIn. In case studies on the website, clients have said that CrewScale's professional service, smart process, and high-quality talent are what make it stand out.
How to Post a Job on CrewScale:
A step-by-step guide to posting a job on CrewScale.
Post a job on CrewScale.
Click on "Start Hiring."
Go to the CrewScale home page and click on the blue button that says "Start Hiring."
Select which roles you need to fill.
Click on the roles provided and then click "Next."
Fill in the online form.
Give your name, business name, and contact details. Click "Next."
Schedule a meeting.
Choose between a 15-minute meeting and a 30-minute demo. Click "Submit."
CrewScale vs. Upwork:
Upwork reaches a wider network of freelancers – 5,000 skills across more than 70 categories – and offers access to rated profiles. CrewScale is more targeted toward developers and is based on candidate matching so employers can't access resumes, but the talent pool is pre-vetted.
CrewScale vs. Boolerang:
Boolerang is a local tech job board that is used by massive brands to attract developers and other I.T. professionals. It is affordable and offers social media promotion and 45-day listings. It will be better than CrewScale for hiring locally, but not for hiring pre-vetted remote workers.
CrewScale vs. Technojobs:
Technojobs is an award-winning tech job board with a larger network of tech professionals than CrewScale and will be better for hiring locally. CrewScale offers access to a higher quality of professionals and targets remote workers exclusively.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
2 December, 2020
What is CrewScale?
CrewScale is a remote work recruitment platform that focuses on connecting a global talent pool of pre-vetted tech professionals with employers.
How much does it cost to post a job on CrewScale?
CrewScale is not a job board, so employers do not post jobs. Employers use the platform for free to be connected with the best-matched candidates in the network and then pay them an hourly fee.