Conservation Job Board
Free and paid options.
Job alert emails
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Founded in 2010, Conservation Job Board has over a decade of recruitment experience in the conservation, environmental, and ecology sectors. The career site gives employers access to a niche audience of over 100,000 conservation professionals across the world, but has a limited reach in the U.K.
Conservation Job Board has a number of useful recruitment features, such as social media promotion, email job alerts, and both free and paid job posting plans. However, the free plan's duration and reach is limited, and the platform lacks a resume database and job board syndication.
- Conservation Job Board offers employers access to a niche audience of over 100,000 global conservation professionals.
- Employers can post vacancies to Conservation Job Board for free.
- "Premium" job listings reach up to 40,000 job seekers and are listed for 30 days.
- Job posts are promoted on the platform's Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages.
- Employers can edit job posts at any time.
- Job posts are shared with subscribed candidates via email alerts.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts to help attract candidates.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by category, job type, and location to connect with suitable employers.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as Environmentjob.co.uk and Conservation Jobs.
- The basic free listing is only active for 15 days and receives less exposure.
- Employers are limited to three free postings per month.
- The platform lacks a resume database of candidates for employers to browse through.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards or websites.
- The platform caters primarily to the U.S. job market.
- There are no local offices or customer support channels in the U.K.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Conservation Job Board.
How to Post a Job on Conservation Job Board:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on Conservation Job Board.
Posting a job on Conservation Job Board.
Navigate to the Conservation Job Board home page.
From the home page, click on "Sign In" in the top-right corner of the page. Then, click on the "Sign Up" link in the pop-up window.
Create your account.
Enter your email address and password before clicking on "Sign Up." Follow the email link to verify your account.
Click on the "Go To Your Dashboard" link.
Start the job posting process.
From your dashboard, click on "Post Job" in the top menu bar. On the next page, click on the "GET STARTED NOW" button toward the right of the page.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "NEXT" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Review your job post.
Check the preview of your job post for accuracy. Click on "BACK" to make any changes. Once you're happy with your job ad, click on "NEXT."
Select a job posting plan.
Click on "POST JOB" beneath the job posting plan that best suits your hiring needs.
If you choose the Basic Listing plan, your job post will immediately be posted to the Conservation Job Board.
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
If you chose the "Premium Listing," enter your billing details and click on "SUBMIT" to complete the purchase. Once the payment has been processed, your job post will be added to the Conservation Job Board.
If you have a promo code, you can enter it on this page.
Conservation Job Board vs. Environmentjob.co.uk:
Although Environmentjob.co.uk is costlier than Conservation Job Board, charging £249.00 +VAT per job post, it receives significantly more website traffic and caters primarily to the U.K. job market, whereas Conservation Job Board focuses on the U.S. audience. Environmentjob.co.uk also lists vacancies for up to six weeks.
Conservation Job Board vs. Conservationjobsuk.com:
Both Conservationjobsuk.com and Conservation Job Board promote listings on social media, but the former also offer job board syndication, offering employers greater visibility. Conservationjobsuk.com cater exclusively to the U.K. job market, making it better for local hiring, but lacks a convenient online job posting service.
Conservation Job Board vs. Conservation Jobs:
Conservation Jobs and Conservation Job Board are both global conservation career platforms. Conservation Jobs has a smaller reach, but a greater presence in the U.K., making it better for local hiring. Both platforms feature social media promotion, but Conservation Jobs charges £109.00 for a standard job post, making it the less affordable option.