Promoted job posts
CloudPeeps is a user-friendly platform with over 20,000 customers and a talent pool of freelancers based across the globe, although primarily in North America, the U.K., and Australia, specializing in content creation, design, marketing, and public relations. Clients can post jobs and message freelancers for free but are charged a processing fee.
U.K. employers can look forward to a searchable database of local and international freelancers with detailed profiles that also include an indication of the time zones of candidates' locations. While the platform offers many great features, it does not get involved in client-peep conflicts and charges an opt-out fee.
- User-friendly interface.
- Freelancer profiles are very detailed.
- Majority of freelancers are based in North America, the U.K., and Australia.
- Free to post jobs and browse freelancer profiles.
- Messaging peeps to invite proposals is free.
- The platform allows users to set time zone preferences in job posts.
- Customer support includes a live chat function.
- The platform facilitates payments between clients and peeps.
- CloudPeeps does not help to solve conflicts between clients and peeps.
- Client subscriptions renew automatically unless personally canceled.
- Although posting a job is free, the platform charges transaction and processing fees on top of freelancer's rates, making the local alternative CreativeJobs, which offers free postings and no additional fees for hiring candidates, a more affordable option.
- To work with a freelancer off the platform, you'll have to pay an opt-out fee of US$1,500.00.
- The platform lacks a notable presence in the U.K.
- With a limited number of registered freelancers on the platform, local job board alternatives, such as Creativepool and If You Could, offer access to a larger local talent pool.
CloudPeeps has a positive reputation online among freelancers. One review on Reddit says it is better than Upwork if you're a freelancer.
Employers seem to like the platform. One reviewer on workfromhomehappiness.com says it has better freelancers than most, and another on ProductHunt says the platform is doing a great job at filling a need.
How to Post a Job on CloudPeeps:
Three easy steps on how to post a job ad on CloudPeeps.
Posting a Job Ad on CloudPeeps.
Create an account with CloudPeeps.
Navigate to the CloudPeeps' website and click "Sign Up" in the top right corner. Alternatively, if you're already a member, you can click "Log in."
Create a job post.
Once you've logged into your account, click "Post a Job" from your personal dashboard. Complete the online job description form with the details of the position, including compensation, location, and responsibilities, among others.
Preview your ad and publish it.
Before finalizing your ad, make sure that you preview it. This should help you identify any misinformation or grammatical errors. If you're happy with your ad, click "Submit for Approval."
CloudPeeps vs. Creativepool:
Like CloudPeeps, Creativepool is a global platform for creative professionals. Both platforms allow employers to search and view candidate profiles and offer free standard job postings. While CloudPeeps only matches clients and talents registered on the platform, Creativepool offers greater reach by distributing job posts across its partner network.
CloudPeeps vs. If You Could Jobs:
CloudPeeps and If You Could Jobs differ in that the former is an international creative marketplace directed at freelancers while the latter is a U.K.-focused job board for creatives that features full-time, part-time, and freelance jobs. Unlike CloudPeeps, If You Could Jobs does not allow for free job postings.
CloudPeeps vs. 99designs:
99designs and CloudPeeps are similar in that they are both freelance creative marketplaces that let freelancers advertise their services and offer service packages. While CloudPeeps offers free job posts, 99designs features design contests at set prices. Both charge transaction fees, although in this respect 99designs is more affordable for clients.
What is CloudPeeps?
CloudPeeps is a freelance marketplace and an online community that connects employers with local and remote freelancers and professional service providers on one platform. CloudPeeps' talent specializes in content creation, design, marketing, and public relations.
How can I create a CloudPeeps account?
On the CloudPeeps home page, click "Sign up" in the top right corner. Select "Client" and fill in the online form.
How can I edit a CloudPeeps job posting?
You can manage your CloudPeeps job postings from your dashboard. Select "Jobs" and click on the job you would like to edit. After you have made your changes, click "Save."
How can I delete a CloudPeeps job posting?
Select "Jobs" and click on the CloudPeeps job you would like to delete. Select the "Delete" icon next to the post.
How do I find the best freelancers on CloudPeeps?
There are a number of ways to connect with "Peeps" to work with, like job requests or messaging via Peep search. If you need more help getting started, email email@example.com for more tips on how to connect with candidates on CloudPeeps.