Promoted Job Posts
CloudPeeps is a user-friendly platform with over 20,000 customers and a talent pool of freelancers based across the globe, including North America, the U.K., and Australia. Clients can post jobs and message freelancers for free but are charged a processing fee.
U.K. employers can look forward to a searchable database of local and international freelancers with detailed profiles that also include an indication of the time zones of candidates' locations. While the platform offers many great features, it does not get involved in client-peep conflicts and charges an opt-out fee.
- Freelancer profiles are very detailed, helping employers find qualified candidates fast.
- Job categories include content creation, design, marketing, and public relations.
- The majority of freelancers are based in North America, the U.K., and Australia.
- Employers can post jobs for free.
- Messaging peeps to invite proposals is free.
- The platform allows users to set time zone preferences in job posts.
- Customer support includes a live chat function.
- The platform facilitates payments between clients and peeps.
- CloudPeeps does not help to solve conflicts between clients and peeps.
- Client subscriptions renew automatically unless personally canceled.
- Although posting a job is free, the platform charges transaction and processing fees on top of freelancers' rates.
- To work with a freelancer off the platform, you'll have to pay an opt-out fee of US$1,500.00.
- The platform lacks a notable presence in the U.K.
- With a limited number of registered freelancers on the platform, local job boards, such as Creativepool and If You Could, offer access to a larger local talent pool.
CloudPeeps has a positive reputation online among freelancers. One review on Reddit says it is better than Upwork if you're a freelancer.
Employers seem to like the platform. One reviewer on workfromhomehappiness.com says it has better freelancers than most, and another on ProductHunt says the platform is doing a great job at meeting their hiring needs.
How to Post a Job on CloudPeeps:
Three easy steps for posting a job on CloudPeeps.
Posting a Job on CloudPeeps.
Create an account with CloudPeeps.
Navigate to the CloudPeeps' website and click on "Sign Up" in the top-right corner. Alternatively, if you're already a member, you can click on "Log in."
Create a job post.
Once you've logged into your account, click on "Post a Job" from your personal dashboard. Complete the online job description form with details about the position, including compensation, location, and responsibilities, among others.
You can opt for the site's concierge service or upgrade your job post by ticking the applicable boxes toward the bottom of the job posting form.
Preview your ad and publish it.
Before finalizing your ad, make sure that you preview it. This should help you identify any misinformation or grammatical errors. When you're happy with your ad, click on "Submit for Approval."
If you selected the concierge service or job post upgrade, you'll be contacted by a representative to complete your purchase.
CloudPeeps vs. Creativepool:
Like CloudPeeps, Creativepool is a global platform for creative professionals. Both sites allow employers to search candidate profiles and offer free standard job postings. While CloudPeeps only matches clients and talents registered on the platform, Creativepool offers greater reach by distributing job posts across its partner network.
CloudPeeps vs. If You Could Jobs:
CloudPeeps and If You Could Jobs differ in that the former site is an international creative marketplace directed at freelancers, while the latter is a U.K.-focused job board for creatives that features full-time, part-time, and freelance jobs. Unlike CloudPeeps, If You Could Jobs does not allow for free job postings, making the former more affordable.
CloudPeeps vs. 99designs:
99designs and CloudPeeps are similar in that they are both freelance creative marketplaces that let freelancers advertise their services and offer service packages. While CloudPeeps offers free job posts, 99designs features design contests at set prices. Both charge transaction fees, although in this respect 99designs is more affordable for clients.
What is CloudPeeps?
CloudPeeps is a freelance marketplace and an online community that connects employers with local and remote freelancers and professional service providers. CloudPeeps' talent specializes in content creation, design, marketing, and public relations.
How can I create a CloudPeeps account?
- On the CloudPeeps home page, click on "Sign up" in the top-right corner.
- Select "Client" and fill out the online form.
- Click on "Sign up" to create an employer account.
How can I edit a CloudPeeps job posting?
You can manage your CloudPeeps job postings from your dashboard. Select "Jobs" and click on the job you would like to edit. After you have made your changes, click on "Save."
How can I delete a CloudPeeps job posting?
Select "Jobs" and click on the listing you would like to delete. Select the "Delete" icon next to the post.
How do I find the best freelancers on CloudPeeps?
There are a number of ways to connect with "Peeps" to work with, like job requests or messaging via Peep search. If you need more help getting started, email the company for more tips on how to connect with candidates on CloudPeeps.