A Tax Preparer assists clients with the preparation, completion, and submission of tax returns. An efficient tax preparer will analyze data submitted by clients to ensure that they benefit from this expertise with a positive outcome from tax authorities.
When interviewing Tax Preparers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate a compelling knowledge and experience of taxes and regulations, and will display excellent interpersonal skills. Be wary of candidates who lack knowledge of tax regulations and have poor communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Tax Preparers:
1. How do you plan to expand the client base?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal skills and experience with garnering new clients.
2. Why do you consider yourself to be the best person for the job?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
3. Why is it important to analyze the data which the client presents?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge and ability to save money for the client.
4. How does the Tax Preparer instill confidence in the client?
Highlights the candidate’s skill, knowledge, and interpersonal skills.
5. What steps do you think a client will take in choosing a Tax Preparer?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge and interpersonal skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources