Switch is a modern and easy-to-use job posting app. As one of the top free posting sites for employers, Switch automatically matches the best candidates to job postings using a unique algorithm and swiping technology. This allows employers to connect with qualified candidates in minutes.
Completely free trial, no card required.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Your first two candidates and two applicants for each job posting are free. If you would like access to an unlimited number of candidates and applicants, you will need to upgrade to the Switch Premium plan at a cost of $199.00 per month.
How to Post a Job on Switch:
- Go to switchapp.com.
- There are two ways to create a job posting - via your desktop or Switch app.
- In your web browser, log in to your account and click the "Create new job" button at the top of your jobs tab.
- Complete the form by adding job function, location, salary, and skills, and then click "Save" to confirm your changes.
- On the iOS Hire app, select the blue jobs menu at the top of the screen and select "+Post a Job" at the bottom of the dropdown list.
- Complete the job posting form and select "Save" in the top right corner of your screen to save your changes.
- A Switch team member will review your job post and you'll receive an email notification once it's been published.
Switch Key Information Table:
New York, NY
Number of Employees
10 - 50
10 West 18th Street, 3rd Floor, New York, NY. 10011
How can I edit a Switch job posting?
Via your desktop, find the job in your Jobs list. Hover over the blue icon next to the job to see more options and click "Edit" to modify your posting. Be sure to click "Save" at the bottom of the job description to save your changes. On the Switch job app, select the blue jobs menu at the top of your screen. In the list, find the job you want to modify and select the pencil icon next to the job title. Edit job details and click "Save" in the top right corner.
How can I delete a Switch job posting?
You can "pause" or delete your posting in the edit function on the website and Switch app.
How do I create a Switch account?
From the Switch home page, click on "Hiring? Post a job for Free" and fill out the employer form. Once you've finished the process, you'll have a Switch employer account where you can manage all your Switch job postings.