Salon Staff is an Australia-based job posting site dedicated to the hair and beauty industry. The site allows employers to manage applications from beginning to end in one central location.
Completely free trial, no card required.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Regular Job Package
How to Post a Job on Salon Staff:
- To post a job on Salon Staff, you'll first have to create an account and purchase credits.
- Once you've created an account, sign in and create your company listing. From your dashboard, click on the green "Create New Job" button in the top right corner.
- A pop-up box will ask you which Salon the job is for. Select your salon and click "base template" or "start from scratch."
- Complete the online form, including your job location, description, etc.
- After you've submitted your form, you'll be prompted to make a payment for the listing. Once you've paid, your ad will be live.
Salon Staff Key Information Table:
Number of Employees
Suite 2, 734 Mt. Alexander Rd, Moonee Ponds, Victoria, Australia 3039
Salon Staff FAQs:
How can I edit a Salon Staff job posting?
From your Salon Staff dashboard, click on "Current Job Vacancies" and select the job you would like to edit. Update your post and click "Publish."
How can I delete a Salon Staff job posting?
From your Salon Staff dashboard, click on "Current Job Vacancies" on the left. Find the job posting you want to delete and click the red "Unpublish" button.
How can I create a Salon Staff employer's account?
Click "Find Staff Now" in the top right corner of the homepage. On the next page, fill in the online form and click "Create Your Account."