Prospects is one of the leading graduate recruitment websites in the UK with over 2 million monthly browsers. It operates as a non-profit organization and is a subsidiary of the Higher Education Careers Services Unit.
Completely free trial, no card required.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
2 Week Listings
4 Week Listings
How to Post a Job on Prospects:
- Log into your Prospects account. From your dashboard, select "Add new vacancy."
- On the next page, fill in the online form, including your company details, job title, description, location etc. Then click "Next" at the bottom of the page.
- Select your vacancy start date and select a payment plan.
- On the following page, review your job posting and click "Proceed to Payment."
- Enter your billing information and select "Purchase Advert" to publish your listing.
Prospects Key Information Table:
Higher Education Careers Services Unit
Number of Employees
Graduate Prospects Ltd., Prospects House, Booth Street East, Manchester, M13 9EP
How can I edit a Prospects job posting?
From your Prospects dashboard, select Job Ads on the menu bar. Select the job posting you would like to edit. Once you've updated your listing, click Submit at the bottom of the page.
How can I delete a Prospects job posting?
From your Prospects dashboard, select Job Ads on the menu bar. Select the job posting you would like to remove and click the Delete button alongside the posting.
How can I create a Prospects account?
On Prospects' homepage, click "Post a Job" in the top right corner. On the next page, click the purple "Post a Job" button. This will direct you to a recruiters registration page. Fill in the required fields and click Submit. On the next page, enter your company details and click Submit again.