Milwaukee Journal Sentinel uses ZipRecruiter to post jobs to more than 100 job boards. ZipRecruiter offers free job postings as well as custom plans, with the most affordable plan starting at $249.00 /mo. If employers would like comprehensive recruitment services, they can contact LOCALiQ Recruitment.
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel offers employers the opportunity to advertise job openings to local talent in Milwaukee. It uses ZipRecruiter and LOCALiQ Recruitment to put your job in front of as many eyes as possible, with different pricing for each option.
- Employers can use either ZipRecruiter or LOCALiQ Recruitment, offering plenty of advertising and recruiting options.
- The newspaper has a daily circulation of over 200,000, putting your ad in front of many potential candidates.
- The median age for newspaper readers in the U.S. is 47, making it an ideal platform for companies targeting a more experienced hire.
- The job board has useful filtering options to target cities, states, and more.
- There are no free job posting options.
- It is difficult to find reviews by employers or job seekers for this job board.
- There is no mention of job posts being shared on their social media accounts for extra visibility.
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel has no Better Business Bureau rating and, because it is primarily a newspaper with a Jobs section, it is difficult to find any reviews about its job board online.
How to Post a Job on Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:
Two easy steps to post your next job with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Posting a job on Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Select "Jobs" on the home page.
Go to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel home page. Click the downwards facing arrow in the right-hand corner to open up a drop-down menu and select "Jobs" from the list.
Choose a job posting option.
Choose between ZipRecruiter and LOCALiQ to distribute your job. ZipRecruiter will advertise your job on its site and also distribute it to hundreds of other job sites, at the cost of $249.00 /mo.
Posting your job on ZipRecruiter is a fairly simple process. LOCALiQ, on the other hand, is a recruiting company that uses marketing solutions to find the right fit for the role. Contact them for pricing inquiries.
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel vs. MilwaukeeJobs.com:
MilwaukeeJobs.com reaches the same audience as Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and is a trusted option for finding talent across a range of industries in Milwaukee. They have similar recruiting features and their pricing starts at $295.00 per post, compared to Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's $249.00.
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel vs. MPI Wisconsin Chapter:
MPI Wisconsin Chapter rivals Milwaukee Journal Sentinel for finding the best local talent in the state. MPI Wisconsin Chapter is the better option if you're a member and willing to spend $229.00 /post, as their members get access to a sprawling talent network and additional recruiter benefits.
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel vs. Google for Jobs:
Google for Jobs is not strictly a job board. By posting a job on your company website and structuring your underlying HTML, your post will immediately show up in Google searches, amplifying your reach. Enabling Google for Jobs is free, while Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's paid plans start at $249.00 per month.
How do I create a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel account?
- Go to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel home page.
- Click "Sign in."
- Click "Create an account" and fill in your company details.
What does it cost to post a job on Milwaukee Journal Sentinel?
Employers have the option of ZipRecruiter or LOCALiQ Recruitment for recruiting needs. ZipRecruiter pricing starts at $249.00 per month.
When was Milwaukee Journal Sentinel created?
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel was founded by Lucius W. Nieman in 1882.