The Marketing Manager oversees all marketing campaigns from planning to execution, ensuring that all team members work according to schedule.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Marketing Management Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized Marketing Manager to lead the marketing department through all campaigns. The Marketing Manager is responsible for scheduling meetings with clients, creating deadlines for team members and looking over all campaign materials before posting.
To be successful as a Marketing Manager you must be able to multitask. A good Marketing Manager has excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
Marketing Management Responsibilities:
- Schedule meetings with clients to gauge their needs.
- Identify individual tasks needed to create a campaign.
- Create a timeline for tasks to be completed.
- Delegate tasks to team members.
- Ensure that tasks are completed according to the timeline provided.
- Provide feedback to clients on the progress of campaigns.
- Use analytics software to gauge the success of campaigns.
Marketing Management Requirements:
- A degree in marketing or communications.
- Prior experience as a Marketing Manager or a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership abilities.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Ability to delegate tasks and check on the progress of employees.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources