From $29.00 /post.
Resume database access
Job post SEO optimization
Social media promotion
LGBTQ Remotely is a niche job board that advertises a wide range of LGBTQ-friendly remote roles in engineering, software development, finance, customer support, and more. The platform features a straightforward job posting process and several key services to ensure effective hiring.
Thanks to its highly defined audience of tech, finance, and writing talent, LGBTQ Remotely is a valuable resource for remote companies looking to diversify their workforce. While the platform does not offer a free job posting plan, its paid packages are more affordable than some niche competitors, such as JobBoard.lgbt.
- Bulk job posting packages are available.
- Employers can add their company profile, logo, and social media links to listings.
- All job posts are optimized for search engines.
- Listings are sent to subscribed job seekers via email alerts.
- Users can add custom screening questions to application forms.
- Job posts are distributed to the Google for Jobs network.
- The Featured plan highlights vacancies on the home page and is active for 60 days.
- There is comprehensive job post analytics available.
- The bulk posting packages feature 24/7 dedicated customer support.
- Listings are shared on the job board's Facebook page for added exposure.
- Unlike many competitors, LGBTQ Remotely does not offer a free plan.
- The platform lacks access to a resume database and applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of LGBTQ Remotely.
Featured Package - 3 Job Posts
Pro Plus Package - 5 Job Posts
VIP Package - 10 Job Posts
VIP Unlimited Package - Unlimited Job Posts
How to Post a Job on LGBTQ Remotely:
Four easy steps for posting a job on LGBTQ Remotely.
Posting a job on LGBTQ Remotely.
Go to LGBTQ Remotely's website.
From the home page, click on "Post a remote job" in the top menu bar.
Select a job posting plan.
Tick the circle next to your preferred job posting package and click on "Continue with submission" to proceed.
Create your listing.
Add your personal details to the top of the online form to create an account. Then, fill out the rest of the form with your job post's details, company information, and application screening questions. Once you're done, click on "Preview your listing/Proceed to payment."
Finalize your order.
Review your job post for accuracy and click on "Edit listing" to make any changes. Once you're ready to proceed, click on "Pay and Submit your listing."
Add your billing details to the online form and select your preferred payment method. Then, click on "Proceed with your order" to pay for your job post.
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the job board.
LGBTQ Remotely vs. LGBTConnect.com:
While LGBTQ Remotely charges $29.00 per post, LGBTConnect.com pricing starts at $200.00 for a basic post, making its plans significantly costlier than the former. However, for the higher price tag, users gain access to comprehensive job distribution tools. Of the two, only LGBTQ Remotely offers listing analytics.
LGBTQ Remotely vs. Remote.co:
LGBTQ Remotely and Remote.co both advertise remote roles, but only the former caters primarily to LGBTQ professionals. Of the two, LGBTQ Remotely is the more affordable choice, charging $29.00 per post, while Remote.co's pricing starts at $299.00 for a single job post. LGBTQ Remotely also offers social media promotion, which Remote.co lacks.
LGBTQ Remotely vs. Indeed:
While LGBTQ Remotely gives employers a more targeted approach to advertising LGBTQ-friendly roles, Indeed caters to the general job market and has a wider reach than the former, with more than 200 million registered job seekers. Of the two, only Indeed offers a free plan, resume searches, and candidate messaging.
What is LGBTQ Remotely?
LGBTQ Remotely is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire professionals in search of LGBTQ-friendly remote roles.
What does it cost to post a job on LGBTQ Remotely?
LGBTQ Remotely's pricing starts at $29.00 for a basic job post.
How do I create an account on LGBTQ Remotely?
- Navigate to LGBTQ Remotely's home page and click on "Register" in the top-right corner.
- Click on "Employer" and fill out the online registration form.
- Click on "Register Your Account."