Levo is a job posting site and career resource for millennials, allowing employers to connect with young talent (primarily women candidates) across the country.
30-day Day Posting - Under 50 Employees
30-day posting - Over 50 Employees
How to Post a Job on Levo:
- Go to levo.com/employers. Click the "Post a Job" button.
- Create an account or log in to your existing account.
- If you're a new subscriber, select a payment plan.
- On the same page, enter your company details and job description.
- Select "Create a Job" at the bottom of the page. Go to the check-out page to make your payment and publish your job posting.
New York, NY
Number of Employees
1 (917) 746-5386
1 Union Square West, New York, NY 10003
How can I edit a Levo job posting?
From your Levo dashboard, select the job you would like to edit under Jobs. Click "Edit" and enter your changes.
How can I delete a Levo job posting?
From your Levo dashboard, select the active job posting you would like to delete. Click the "Delete" icon and then "Confirm".
How can I create a Levo employer's account?
Go to www.levo.com and click "For Companies" at the top of the homepage. Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you get to the online form. Fill in your personal and company details, and click "Contact Us" when you're done.