Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
KansasCityJobForce.com is a job posting site that primarily caters to employers and job seekers in Kansas City, Missouri. The platform helps streamline the hiring process with its comprehensive suite of recruitment solutions, including access to a resume database, candidate matching, employer branding, and targeted email alerts.
KansasCityJobForce.com gives employers access to a large pool of local talent and is well-priced compared to other Kansas City job sites. Companies that have used the job board to find and hire candidates include Shake Shack, AT&T, and HCA Healthcare.
- Employers can post a wide variety of vacancies to the site in industries like healthcare, sales, manufacturing, and more.
- KansasCityJobForce.com offers several job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can add their company profile to the platform for increased brand awareness.
- Through Nexxt, the site gives employers access to a resume database of more than 29 million job seekers.
- Listings are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Employers can manage their job posts from their dashboard.
- Other services include candidate matching, job post analytics, and targeted exposure.
- KansasCityJobForce.com does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Listings aren't shared to other job boards.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of KansasCityJobForce.com, their parent company, Nexxt, has a rating of 1.0 out of 5 stars based on 17 reviews on Sitejabber. The majority of reviewers complained about the platform's "spam" emails and irrelevant job email alerts.
How to Post a Job on KansasCityJobForce.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on KansasCityJobForce.com.
Posting a Job on KansasCityJobForce.com.
Go to KansasCityJobForce.com.
From the home page, click on "Hiring?" On the next page, select "POST A JOB."
Select a job posting plan.
Choose the job posting package best suited to your hiring needs and click on "Buy Now" under the applicable heading.
Create an account.
Add your email and password to the online form. Then, click on "CONTINUE."
To activate your account, click on the verification link sent to your email.
Then, log in to your account.
Start the job posting process.
From your dashboard, click on "Post New Job" on the right-hand side of the screen. Fill out the online form with your job posting details, such as the position title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Create Job."
Review your job post for any inaccuracies. To continue, click on "Confirm New Job Post."
To make changes to your listing, click on "Edit."
Finalize your order.
Select the job posting plan you'd like to purchase and click on "SUBMIT." On the next page, add your billing information to the online form and click on "COMPLETE PURCHASE."
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the site.
KansasCityJobForce.com vs. KCJOBS.com:
Like KansasCityJobForce.com, KCJOBS.com advertises local vacancies from a variety of industries. Of the two sites, KCJOBS.com is affordable, charging $25.00 for a single listing, whereas a job post on KansasCityJobForce.com costs $199.00. Both platforms offer employer branding, targeted email alerts, and bulk job posting plans.
KansasCityJobForce.com vs. The Kansas City Star Jobs:
KansasCityJobForce.com and The Kansas City Star Jobs both cater to the local job market and offer similar hiring tools, such as social media promotion and candidate matching. Although KansasCityJobForce.com is more affordable than The Kansas City Star, the latter site distributes listings to major job boards for increased exposure.
KansasCityJobForce.com vs. MoJobs:
MoJobs is the official job board of the Missouri Office of Workforce Development and offers a free job posting service. In comparison, KansasCityJobForce.com is powered by Nexxt and charges $199.00 for a basic listing. While KansasCityJobForce.com is slightly more feature-rich than MoJobs, the latter site caters to a larger pool of local talent.
What is KansasCityJobForce.com?
KansasCityJobForce.com is a local job posting site that helps employers fill their vacancies with talent from Kansas City, Missouri.
What does it cost to post a job on KansasCityJobForce.com?
KansasCityJobForce.com's pricing starts at $199.00 for its Talent Pro plan.
How do I create an account on KansasCityJobForce.com?
- Navigate to the KansasCityJobForce.com home page.
- Click on "Hiring?" in the top-right corner.
- Click on "POST A JOB" and select "Buy Now" under your chosen job posting plan.
- Add your email and password to the online form.
- Click on "CONTINUE" to register as an employer.
How do I delete a job post from KansasCityJobForce.com?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "JOBS" and select "MY JOB POSTINGS."
- Click on "Actions" next to the corresponding listing and select "Deactivate Job."
- Confirm your selection when prompted.