Jobs on the Coast is a job posting site that lists new job opportunities across Australia's three main coastal regions.
Featured (6 weeks)
How to Post a Job on Jobs on the Coast:
- Go to www.jobsonthecoast.com.au and select the region that you want to post in.
- Click "Submit a Job" at the top of the page.
- Login or create an account.
- Enter all of the job details.
- Preview your job and select any paid/unpaid options.
- Confirm and post.
61 1 (800) 405 377
How can I edit a Jobs on the Coast job posting?
You can edit your Jobs on the Coast job postings by navigating to each posting from your dashboard and making changes.
How can I delete a Jobs on the Coast job posting?
You can delete a posting at any time by selecting the "delete" option next to the posting.
How do I create a Jobs on the Coast account?
Go to the website, select your region and click "Login/Register" to register for an account so you can manage Jobs on the Coast job postings.
What is included?
- On-going visibility for 6 weeks.
- Social media boosting.
- Direct subscriber engagement.
Can any job role be advertised?
Yes, as long as it's a genuine employment opportunity based on the Sunshine Coast QLD.
What type of positions is the site for?
You can post a job ad for permanent, casual, temporary, casual or fixed-term jobs, with a particularly emphasis on positions which require skilled and experienced candidates.