Free Job Posting (7 days)
30-Day Job Posting
JigJobs is a niche job posting site that connects employers with job seekers in search of various manufacturing roles. The platform's user-friendly interface makes it easy for clients to sign up for the service and manage their listings from a personalized account page.
Compared to other leading sites, such as ManufacturingJobs.com and FacilitiesNet job board, JigJobs lacks recruitment services like resume access and employer branding but is ultimately the more budget-friendly choice.
- JigJobs offers a free job posting option that lists vacancies on Google for Jobs.
- The "Featured Post" package adds jobs to the platform's home page and goes live on Google Jobs within 24 hours.
- Users receive a personalized account page from which they can manage their listings.
- Jobs are shared on the platform's social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter.
- The platform has a straightforward job posting process and a user-friendly interface.
- JigJobs does not offer employers access to a resume database.
- The free job posting option only goes live on Google Jobs within 72 hours, whereas the paid option goes live in 24 hours.
- The platform is limited to the U.S.
We were unable to find any online reviews of JigJobs.
JigJobs vs. ManufacturingJobs.com:
Similar to JigJobs, ManufacturingJobs.com advertises a variety of technical jobs. JigJobs, however, is more affordable, with a free job posting option and paid plans starting at $9.95 per post. In comparison, ManufacturingJobs.com's pricing starts at $329.00 per post.
JigJobs vs. FacilitiesNet job board:
JigJobs and the FacilitiesNet job board both allow for manufacturing and maintenance job posts. FacilitiesNet features a larger variety of hiring tools than JigsJobs, such as print and email advertising, and a maximum visibility campaign. However, JigJobs has a free job posting option available, which might better suit employers on a tight budget.
JigJobs vs. Indeed:
While JigJobs mainly caters to the U.S.'s manufacturing industry, Indeed is a general job posting site with a global reach. Both platforms offer a free job posting option, but Indeed offers a wider range of hiring services than JigJobs, such as resume searches and candidate messaging tools.