Include.io is a diversity job board and recruitment platform focused on diversity and inclusion in tech. Employers can use include.io to tap into a large, exclusive community of tech professionals with diverse backgrounds and wide range of self-identities.
Starter (2 job posts)
Growth (5 job posts)
Super Charge (10 job posts)
include.io is a very young and small business that is working to make the tech industry more diverse and inclusive and has already attracted major brands to their services. The user-friendly platform allows employers to connect with a database of tech professionals with varying degrees of experience and expertise from the LGBTQIA+ community.
Features include a range of job posting options, candidate sourcing, account management services, opportunity to host web seminars, and helpful resources. However, only tech-related jobs can be posted and the job posts are limited to the platform. More advanced features are expensive.
- Employers can choose monthly or yearly subscriptions.
- Candidate curation is available.
- Includes access to a resume database.
- Offers account management and candidate sourcing.
- Custom packages are available.
- Clients include Google, Snap Inc, Nike, and Amazon.
- The platform is user-friendly.
- Employers can host web seminars to attract interest.
- Offers company profiles.
- Limited to tech-related jobs.
- Social recruiting not offered.
- The company does not have much experience in the industry.
- Job posts limited to the include.io platform.
Having started in 2018, include.io has not had time to build up a significant reputation online. The company has 745 followers on LinkedIn and 398 followers on Twitter. There are no reviews of the job board and include.io does not have a Better Business Bureau profile and rating. However, the company has many prominent clients.
How to Post a Job on include.io:
- Log in to your employer account.
- Go to the Draft Jobs section on your dashboard.
- Click "Create a Job."
- Fill out the online job form.
- Click "Save as a Draft."
- Click "Preview" in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Make any changes and click "Save and Publish."
include.io vs. Pink Jobs:
Pink Jobs and include.io serve similar communities, but Pink Jobs is not just for tech professionals. Pink Jobs is free and offers unlimited listings, but include.io offers more helpful services and a wider reach.
include.io vs. Professional Diversity Network:
PDN is more expensive but reaches a wider audience across a range of niche diversity job sites and organizations, and any job can be advertised. include.io is more targeted towards tech professionals, offers more posting options, and is more user-friendly.
include.io vs. Diversity.com:
Diversity.com is slightly more affordable than include.io. It offers more services and posting options, and has a wider reach. However, include.io is easier to use, targets tech professionals, and offers access to webinars and events.
336 W 37th St, New York, 10018, US
Number of Employees
What is include.io?
include.io is a recruitment platform focused on improving diversity hiring in the tech industry. include.io allows employers access to an exclusive community of professional job-seekers with diverse backgrounds and a wide range of self-identities.
What does it cost to post a job on include.io?
include.io's job posting packages cost between $299.00 and $3,499.00. Custom packages are priced by quote only.
How do I create an account on include.io?
- Go to the include.io homepage.
- Click on "Sign Up."
- Sign up using Facebook, LinkedIn, or by providing an email and password.
- Click "Sign Up."
How do I delete a job post on include.io?
- Log in to your employer account.
- Edit the job posting.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select "Delete Post."