Go Fargo Jobs is a 100% free job board. Employers must create an account if they want to post jobs for free.
Go Fargo Jobs is a standard, easy-to-use job board that's dedicated to the Fargo job market. Here, employers can make use of the platform's simple job posting features at no cost at all. All employers have to do is create an account and start posting job ads that will last for up to 30-days.
For job seekers, Go Fargo Jobs acts as the perfect solution to help connect with interested employers, advertising jobs in different industries, including engineering, law, finance, and sales, among others.
- Go Fargo Jobs is completely free to use.
- The job board's site is easy to understand and navigate.
- Employers have access to basic job ad management tools and featured content.
- Go Fargo Jobs is a niche job board that places employers in direct contact with inactive and active job seekers in and around the Fargo region.
- The job board is limited to the Fargo job market.
- Go Fargo Jobs does not suit businesses looking to hire a remote team.
- Compared to many of its competitors, Go Fargo Jobs lacks robust features and plans like social media ads, video creation, and targeted job postings.
Go Fargo Jobs is not BBB accredited and we were unable to find reviews for the job board.
How to Post a Job on Go Fargo Jobs:
3 easy steps for posting a job on Go Fargo Jobs.
Posting a job on Go Fargo Jobs.
Visit Go To Fargo Jobs.
Start by navigating to the Go Fargo Jobs home page.
Click on "Post A Job for Free."
You'll find this tab to the right of the screen just below the main page banner. You'll be directed to a page where existing users can sign in by entering their login details, while new users first need to sign up for an account by filling in their details and following the prompts.
Post your job.
New users will need to log in via the home page and the "Employers" tab. Once signed in, scroll down and click on "Your Jobs." From here, you'll be able to easily create your job ad by filling in the required fields, whereafter you can post your listing by clicking on "Submit."
Go Fargo Jobs vs. JobsHQ:
Go Fargo Jobs is a completely free job posting site that offers very few job management tools. JobsHQ, on the other hand, costs between $199.00 and $899.00, but users do enjoy access to much more robust features, including social media ads, resume databases, and targeted packages.
Go Fargo Jobs vs. North Dakota Job Service:
North Dakota Job Service is a statewide free job posting site that allows employers to advertise vacancies in any industry. In contrast, Go Fargo Jobs only targets job seekers in the city of Fargo and lacks many of the hiring tools offered by the former, such as access to a resume database. However, it may be the better site for targeted hiring.
Go Fargo Jobs vs. Indeed:
Both Indeed and Go Fargo Jobs are 100% free to use. However, that's where the similarities end. While Go Fargo Jobs is a relatively small platform that only advertises jobs in Fargo, Indeed is a high-traffic site that reaches global job markets.
Jan 01, 2017
503 7th St N #109, Fargo, ND 58102
What is Go Fargo Jobs?
Go Fargo Jobs is a niche job board that advertises jobs in the Fargo, North Dakota region.
How much does Go Fargo Jobs cost?
Go Fargo Jobs is 100% free to use.
How do I create a Go Fargo Jobs account?
- Go to Go Fargo Jobs' website.
- Click on "Employers" in the right corner.
- In the drop-down menu, click "Create Employer Account."
- Complete the registration form and click "Register."
How do I delete a Go Fargo Jobs job posting?
- Sign in to your employer account.
- Scroll down to the box that reads "Your Jobs."
- In the "Your Jobs" column, you can manage and delete job postings.