You can post a job for free on Find jobs near you. Free postings are valid for seven days with limited exposure. Employers also have the option of purchasing a 45-day featured job posting for $149.00.
Find jobs near you combines the functionality of a traditional job board with that of a search engine. The site offers job seekers free resume uploads and offers employers access to a resume database. Employers can try out the platform with a free 7-day job ad or purchase a 45-day featured job ad for maximum exposure.
Find jobs near you is a member of Jobboards.com, a U.K.-based company with a network comprising over 4,000 job boards worldwide. U.S. employers benefit from job post aggregation to major local and international job boards within the network.
- Full-time, part-time, or contract positions can be posted on the site.
- Employers can reach global and international job seekers.
- The site offers a free 7-day job posting option.
- 28-day featured single job posting or bulk listing options are available.
- Employers can opt to purchase a number of paid banner advertising slots.
- Candidates can search for jobs by title, location, post date, or salary estimate.
- Access to a resume database is featured.
- Employers can set up candidate alerts.
- The site's job-finding blog and tips attract additional job seekers.
- No ATS integration is featured.
- No candidate matching is performed.
- Facebook and Twitter links on the site redirect to their respective home pages and searching for "Find jobs near me" generates no results.
The site's display name and banner ".Jobs" differs from its registered name "Find jobs near you," and the generic nature of both names make it difficult for employers and job seekers to find company information and create or read reviews.
How to Post a Job on Find jobs near you:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Find jobs near you.
Posting a Job on Find jobs near you.
Go to find.jobs.
Navigate to the Find jobs near you home page.
Click on "Post your job with us."
Find this button above the menu bar near the right-side page margin.
Create your job post.
You'll be directed to a page where employers who have already registered, can sign in to easily create, review, and post their job(s) from the employers' dashboard. New users should first fill in and submit their job details and company information onscreen. Upon completion of the registration process, your job(s) will be published.
Find jobs near you vs. Jobvertise:
Find jobs near you and Jobvertise differ in that Find jobs near you has a global job posting and search focus, while Jobvertise offers U.S. employers resume search plans, with promoted job posting that starts at $29.00 for two 30-day job posts. Find jobs near you features a free basic 7-day job ad and a 45-day featured job posting for $149.00.
Find jobs near you vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the most popular job posting sites in the U.S. It has a larger audience than Find jobs near you and is available in over sixty countries across the globe. While Find jobs near you offers free posting for seven days, Indeed offers unlimited free posts and sponsored posts starting at $5.00 per ad.
Find jobs near you vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a social networking site for professionals and job seekers. While not a traditional job board, it offers job seekers the ability to search for jobs and connect with employers on a professional platform. Where Find jobs near you offers free postings for seven days, LinkedIn offers employers paid, scalable recruitment options.
What is Find jobs near you?
Find jobs near you is a job board and search engine where job seekers can search for jobs, browse company profiles, and apply for available positions. Employers can choose between free and paid posting options.
How much does it cost to post a job on Find jobs near you?
You can post a 7-day ad for free. Employers also have the option of purchasing a 45-day featured ad for $149.00.
Where is Find jobs near you located?
Find jobs near you is headquartered in Cleveland, OH.
How can I edit a job posting on Find jobs near you?
- Log in to your account.
- Select the post you would like to amend and click on "Edit."
- Once you're done, review and save your changes.