One Job Posting for 1 Month
1 Month Resume Database Search
3 Months Resume Database Search
6 Months Resume Database Search
12 Months Resume Database Search
Website Banner Advertising and Employer Spotlight Packages
*Employers can contact DefenseTalent for more banner advertising pricing options and information on career fairs and event advertising.
DefenseTalent takes an active approach to connecting employers and job seekers by sending email alerts to candidates when relevant jobs are posted. The site has a large audience, but its standout feature is its targeting of job seekers with a security clearance. This makes the process of finding suitable workers easier for companies.
- DefenseTalent uses ActiveHire to post jobs, reaching a wide network of candidates.
- The site contacts candidates who match a job post.
- ActiveHire ensures that their resume database is accurate and contains no duplicates.
- Employers can search the site's candidate database for an added fee.
- There are millions of active and passive candidates in the resume database.
- Employers can get exposure at hiring events for an additional fee.
- Companies can contact DefenseTalent via email and telephone.
- The search portal for job seekers is complicated, which may turn them away.
- The site lacks advanced hiring tools, such as social media sharing, applicant tracking, and pre-screening questions.
- Performing a job search currently yields no results.
DefenseTalent has no Better Business Bureau accreditation and we were unable to find any reviews online.
How to Post a Job on DefenseTalent:
Four easy steps for posting a job on DefenseTalent.
Posting a job on DefenseTalent.
Go to defensetalent.com.
Navigate to the DefenseTalent home page.
Click on the "price list" tab.
The "price list" tab is on the left of the screen.
Purchase a package.
Select "Register/Buy" next to the package you would like to purchase.
Log in or register an account.
You will need to create an account with DefenseTalent in order to proceed with your job posting. Use your login details if you are already registered.
Once signed in, fill in the required details, then review and post your job description to confirm your job ad.
DefenseTalent vs. ClearedJobs.net:
ClearedJobs.net does not disclose its pricing, making it difficult to compare against DefenseTalent. Both platforms offer the same hiring features, including an extensive resume database and exposure at hiring events. DefenseTalent lacks some features offered by ClearedJobs.net, such as social media exposure and customization options.
DefenseTalent vs. RecruitMilitary:
RecruitMilitary differs from DefenseTalent in that it specializes in helping military veterans and their spouses find work after service, while DefenseTalent focuses on matching employers with security-cleared workers. At $299.00 per job post, RecruitMilitary is the significantly costlier option.
DefenseTalent vs. Monster:
Monster is a large job board with multiple pricing options for job posts. Pricing begins at $279.00 for one 30-day post, while DefenseTalent's pricing begins at $10.00 for one 30-day post. Monster has an active audience of around 9.8 million users, while DefenseTalent has 4.5 million active and passive users.
What is DefenseTalent?
DefenseTalent is a job board that aims to help job seekers with security clearance find a job in the defense, aerospace, and RF and microwave industries.
What does it cost to post a job on DefenseTalent?
DefenseTalent's pricing for a single 30-day job post is $10.00.
How do I create an account on DefenseTalent?
- Navigate to www.defensetalent.com.
- Select "Employers" from the top-right of the page.
- Select "Click here to register."
- Fill in the required information.
- Click on "Create Account."