DefenseTalent is a job board for positions in the defense, aerospace, and RF/microwave industries. The site aims to connect employers with qualified job seekers in industries that require a security clearance.
1 Job Posting
1 Month Resume Database Search
3 Months Resume Database Search
6 Months Resume Database Search
12 Months Resume Database Search
DefenseTalent takes an active approach to connecting employers and job seekers by sending email alerts to candidates when relevant jobs are posted. The site has a large audience and specifically tries to attract job seekers with security clearance.
- The site contacts candidates who match your job post.
- Employers can search the site's candidate database for an added fee.
- There is a large audience of over 4.5 million active and passive candidates.
- Employers can get exposure at hiring events for an additional fee.
- The search portal for job seekers is complicated, which may turn them away.
- The site lacks advanced hiring tools like social media sharing, applicant tracking, and pre-screening questions.
No reviews were found online.
How to Post a Job on DefenseTalent:
- Navigate to https://www.defensetalent.com/.
- Click on the 'price list' tab on the left of the screen.
- Select 'Register/Buy' next to the package you would like to purchase.
- Log in or register an account.
- Fill in the required details.
- Review and post your job description.
DefenseTalent vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the largest online job boards. It is free to post a job on Indeed, but employers can choose to sponsor posts for added visibility. DefenseTalent does not offer a free package but offers more hiring features like exposure at hiring events and access to their resume database. Arguably, thanks to its size, Indeed does not need these tools to reach a wide audience.
DefenseTalent vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is not strictly a job board but allows businesses with a profile to list vacancies. LinkedIn is a social media platform, while DefenseTalent is a job board dedicated to jobs in the defense and aerospace industry. LinkedIn has approximately 500 million users, while DefenseTalent has 4.5 million.
DefenseTalent vs. Monster:
Monster is a large job board with multiple pricing options for job posts. Pricing begins at $375.00 for one 30-day post, while DefenseTalent's pricing begins at $10.00 for one 30-day post. Monster has an active audience of around 9.8 million users, while DefenseTalent has 4.5 million active and passive users.
9701 Brodie Ln, Suite 204-AAustin, TX 78748
Number of Employees
What is DefenseTalent?
DefenseTalent is a job board that aims to help job seekers with security clearance find a job in the defense, aerospace, and RF/microwave industries.
What does it cost to post a job on DefenseTalent?
Pricing for a single 30-day post is $10.00.
How do I create an account on DefenseTalent?
- Navigate to www.defensetalent.com.
- Select 'employers' from the top right of the page.
- Click on 'click here to register.'
- Fill in the required information.
- Select 'Create Account.'
What types of jobs can I advertise on DefenseTalent?
DefenseTalent is a job board for jobs in the defense, aerospace, and RF/microwave industries.