Dadomatch is a free job posting site for job seekers and employers in the sales and/or retail industry. The site also automatically posts your jobs to many of the top job sites like Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and SimplyHired.
It's 100% free to post a job ad on Dadomatch.
Dadomatch is a completely free job board that connects employers with job seekers who are interested in a career in retail and/or sales management. For job seekers, Dadomatch offers a fantastic resource to browse through available jobs. For employers, the site offers a free job board that's straight forward and easy to use.
- Dadomatch is completely free for employers.
- Dadomatch's website and job board is simple and easy to navigate.
- Job posts on Dadomatch also appears on high-traffic sites like Indeed and ZipRecruiter.
- Dadomatch is a niche job board that puts employers in direct contact with qualified sales and/or retail job seekers.
- All jobs are limited to the U.S. market.
- Dadomatch is a relatively new job board that does not have the same traffic as competitors Sales Gravy and SalesHead.com.
There are no user reviews of Dadomatch available online.
How to Post a Job on Dadomatch:
- Go to dadomatch.com.
- Select "Employers Post Sales Jobs for Free."
- Fill in the online registration form on the next page.
- On the dashboard click "Post Job" and complete the job form.
Dadomatch vs. SalesHeads.com:
Between the two competitors, Dadomatch is the more cost-effective option thanks to its completely free plan. While SalesHeads.com's $199.00 price tag is steep, it offers the strongest reach. However, if an employer posts their job ad on Dadomatch, it will also appear on high-traffic sites like Indeed and ZipRecruiter.
Dadomatch vs. Sales Gravy:
Both Dadomatch and Sales Gravy are niche job boards that off free plans. Comparatively, Dadomatch's free plan offers the best value because it includes all features, whereas Sales Gravy's recruiter plan is limited. However, the main benefit of Sales Gravy's platform is the site's popularity, which attracts thousands of employers and job seekers.
Dadomatch vs. Cleverism:
The primary difference between Cleverism and Dadomatch is their job market. While Dadomatch caters to the U.S. job market, Cleverism is an international job board with loads of extra resources and AI-driven search filters. Unlike Dadomatch, Cleverism is considered a general job board that does well in sales.
Number of Employees
591 North Ave, Wakefield, MA 01880
What is the price range for Dadomatch?
You can advertise jobs free on Dadomatch. There are no tiered or premier plans available.
How can I create a Dadomatch account?
Click "Post Sales Jobs for Free" on the homepage. On the next page complete the online registration form to post a job to Dadomatch.
How can I edit a Dadomatch job posting?
From your Dadomatch dashboard, select the job you would like to edit under "My Jobs" and update your posting.
How can I delete a Dadomatch job posting?
From your Dadomatch dashboard, select the job you would like to remove and click the "Delete" icon next to it.