CrewScale charges per hour depending on the experience, expertise, and skill level of individual professionals, and pricing starts at $30.00 per hour. There is no sign-up fee.
CrewScale has only been active for the past four years yet it has attracted big brands including Uber, Samsung, Swiggy, and Grab, who have used the platform to connect with remote developers. The platform has a growing reputation for good service, a seamless process, and high-quality talent.
While employers have to work with an assigned representative and can't access a database of resumes or profiles, they can be assured that only the best talent is assigned to their projects through an intelligent candidate matching engine. There is no sign-up fee and there is a free trial period for each match.
- The talent pool is pre-vetted and of high quality.
- There is no termination fee.
- CrewScale uses an automated engine to match roles with candidates.
- Candidate profiles have assessment scores and pricing per hour.
- The platform has a network of over 160,000 remote developers.
- There is no sign-up fee or deposit.
- A talent acquisition lead is assigned to you within 48-hours.
- Employers can hire both short- and long-term.
- Screening interviews are recorded and made available to employers.
- Employers may schedule interviews with candidates.
- Every match starts with a two-week free trial period.
- There is email, phone, and live chat support.
- CrewScale is more affordable than Toptal.
- There is no resume or profile database for employers to access.
- Employers have to work with the talent acquisition leads assigned to them.
- There are no ways to promote employer branding.
- Comparatively, Dice has a larger network.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CrewScale. The platform does have almost 3,500 followers on LinkedIn. In case studies on the website, clients have said that CrewScale's professional service, smart process, and high-quality talent are what make it stand out.
How to Post a Job on CrewScale:
A step-by-step guide to posting a job on CrewScale.
Post a job on CrewScale.
Click on "Start Hiring."
Go to the CrewScale home page and click on the blue button that says "Start Hiring."
Select which roles you need to fill.
Click on the roles provided and then click "Next."
Fill in the online form.
Give your name, business name, and contact details. Click "Next."
Schedule a meeting.
Choose between a 15-minute meeting and a 30-minute demo. Click "Submit."
CrewScale vs. Toptal:
Toptal and CrewScale are very similar. While Toptal has been around much longer, has a broader network, and has a good reputation, it requires a deposit and its hourly rates start at $50.00. CrewScale doesn't require a deposit at all and starts at $30.00 per hour.
CrewScale vs. Dice:
Dice has a much larger network of tech professionals than CrewScale has, offers access to a resume database, and offers employer branding opportunities. CrewScale is an international network of tech talent, while Dice is limited to the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. CrewScale is free to use to find professionals.
CrewScale vs. Adeva:
Adeva and CrewScale are very similar. Based on a few stated requirements, both platforms connect employers and tech talent. Adeva charges employers a percentage of project costs while employers pay the talent on CrewScale per hour. Adeva has been around longer and has a good reputation.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
2 December, 2020
What is CrewScale?
CrewScale is a remote work recruitment platform that focuses on connecting a global talent pool of pre-vetted tech professionals with employers.
How much does it cost to post a job on CrewScale?
CrewScale is not a job board, so employers do not post jobs. Employers use the platform for free to be connected with the best-matched candidates in the network and then pay them an hourly fee.