1 Job Listing
4 Job Listings
10 Job Listings
25 Job Listings
25 Job Listings & Featured Company
50 Job Listings & Featured Company
Featured Job Upgrade
Featured Employer Upgrade
CivilEngineeringCentral.com is a U.S. construction and civil engineering job board that connects employers with qualified job seekers from around the country. They provide a host of recruitment tools through their online dashboard, which employers can use to create a customized hiring process for their company.
The site offers a variety of job posting packages, flexible payment options, and a large amount of exposure on their social media platforms. They also actively market job postings to relevant LinkedIn groups and take an active role in ensuring work opportunities are effectively advertised.
- Companies can upload their logo and link it to their home page.
- The site offers employers access to their resume database with all their posting packages.
- Employers can buy bulk posting packages at a discounted rate.
- The site offers additional upgrades to job postings, including a "Featured Job" upgrade.
- Jobs posted are marketed through their LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter pages, all of which have significant followings.
- The site also posts listed job opportunities to other LinkedIn groups.
- The site promotes job listings through its monthly e-newsletters to over 12,000 recipients.
- The platform has intuitive recruitment tools, including applicant screening questions and scoring features.
- Employers can respond to individual applicants or send out mass emails to notify them of changes.
- Resume searches are limited to 60 days on the site's lower-priced packages.
- The site doesn't share job postings to other engineering job boards, such as EngineerJobs.com.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CivilEngineeringCentral.com.
How to Post a Job on CivilEngineeringCentral.com:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on CivilEngineeringCentral.com.
Posting a job on CivilEngineeringCentral.com.
Register an account with CivilEngineeringCentral.com.
Navigate to the CivilEngineeringCentral.com home page. Then, hover over "EMPLOYERS" and select "Register" from the drop-down menu.
Fill out the registration form.
Provide the site with details about your location, company, and position within the organization. Then, select "REGISTER."
Select "CONTINUE" on the next page.
Choose your posting package from the price sheet.
Click the"PriceSheet" link on the next page, select the job posting package that you would like to purchase, and click on "PURCHASE SELECTED ITEMS" toward the bottom of the page.
Confirm your purchase.
Review your bundle details and apply any discount or promotional codes you might have to your purchase. Then, select "PURCHASE WITH CREDIT CARD."
Pay for your job posting package.
Enter your credit card details and billing information in the form provided. Then, select "PURCHASE" to complete your payment.
Select "CREATE A NEW JOB."
On your account home page, click "CREATE A NEW JOB."
Create your job post.
Provide details about your listing, such as the location, description, requirements, and contact preferences. Then, select "SAVE."
You can then choose to post your job immediately or store it on your account's Jobs page to post at a later date.
CivilEngineeringCentral.com vs. American Society of Civil Engineers:
American Society of Civil Engineers offers similar features to CivilEngineeringCentral.com, such as resume searches and job postings. However, they do not actively market positions on social media in the same way CivilEngineeringCentral.com does. All in all, both sites generate good amounts of traffic and seem to be trusted by job seekers.
CivilEngineeringCentral.com vs. iHireEngineering:
iHireEngineering is a targeted job board that offers job advertising for $299.00 per post. CivilEngineeringCentral.com, in comparison, is the affordable choice, with plans starting at $149.00 per post. Between the two competitors, employers recruiting civil engineers will have better success with a niche site like CivilEngineeringCentral.com.
What is CivilEngineeringCentral.com?
CivilEngineeringCentral.com is a U.S. job board for engineers and construction professionals. They offer paid job posting services to companies looking to hire employees throughout the country.
What does it cost to post a job on CivilEngineeringCentral.com?
CivilEngineeringCentral.com's pricing starts at $149.00 per job post. They also offer bulk job posting packages for employers who are hiring for more than one role.
How do I create an account on CivilEngineeringCentral.com?
- Navigate to the CivilEngineeringCentral.com home page.
- Hover over "EMPLOYERS" and select "Register."
- Fill out the registration form.
- Select "REGISTER" at the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on CivilEngineeringCentral.com?
- Log in to your account.
- On your account page, select "Job" in the taskbar.
- Select the job title you would like to delete.
- Then, click "DELETE JOBS."