Yeeply does not reveal pricing on their website. Yeeply pricing works strictly on a quote system. To request a personalized quote, interested users can go to yeeply.com and click "Receive price estimate" in the top right corner of the home page.
Yeeply provides employers with access to a powerful network of talented software developers, designers, and digital marketing experts. Unlike its Canadian competitors, Yeeply manages the entire hiring process by vetting professionals and uses AI to match employers' projects with the best candidates.
For employers, this simple hiring process makes it easier to complete small to medium-sized projects, while saving on time and hiring costs. However, employers will have to trust that Yeeply has vetted and chosen top-quality professionals.
- Project management features are simple and effective.
- According to Yeeply, all professionals are put through a rigorous vetting and certification process.
- Yeeply guarantees transparency and direct communication with teams.
- Employers can browse through profiles and previous work.
- The website offers a French language-translation feature.
- For employers who require a fast turnaround time, Yeeply promises that their hand-picked team of professionals is also available.
- All conversations are confidential and Yeeply works with NDAs.
- Pricing is not revealed on the website.
- Compared to local competitors like WOWJobs and Eluta.ca, Yeeply is the more expensive option.
- Yeeply does not have an office in Canada.
- Customer support hours are not stipulated on the website.
- Yeeply's sourcing and hiring team do most of the work, which may impact employers who need more power over the hiring process.
- Previous Yeeply users have complained about late projects and a lack of knowledge from its professionals.
- Best suited for projects that can be done remotely.
Yeeply has received great reviews online, with Trustpilot users giving the platform an average rating of 4.6 stars. A majority of reviewers applauded Yeeply's proactive approach to projects and its efficient customer service.
However, we did find several reviews that were unhappy with Yeeply's lack of response when projects were overdue, as well as the team's supposed lack of knowledge.
How to Post a Job on Yeeply:
Two easy steps for posting a job on Yeeply.
Posting a job on Yeeply.
Navigate to the Yeeply home page.
On the Yeeply website, click on "Receive price estimate" in the top right corner of the home page.
Fill in the online form.
Explain your project idea and include all the information. Then, submit your project. The Yeeply team will then compile a proposal to fit your project needs and will send you a quote. If you agree with the proposal and the quote, sign the contract and start working with the team.
Yeeply vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is a general job board where employers can advertise vacancies across Canada. Yeeply, on the other hand, is known as a recruitment service that automatically matches employers with professionals across the world. While Yeeply does not disclose pricing, Eluta.ca users have access to a free plan and paid plans that start at C$199.00 per post.
Yeeply vs. WOWJobs:
WOWJobs is a general job board that allows employers to post jobs for free. Unlike WOWJobs, Yeeply acts as a marketplace where employers can post projects and create remote-based teams. Between the two competitors, WOWJobs offers the best reach and affordability, thanks to its free plan and exposure on Indeed.
Yeeply vs. X-Team:
Yeeply and X-Team are remote-based platforms that connect employers with professional developers to help complete projects. Both teams charge per project and the platforms are very similar. However, Yeeply is more accommodating to an international market, thanks to its language-translation feature and various job categories.
How do I create a Yeeply account?
Go to yeeply.com and click "Receive price estimate" in the top right corner of the home page to create an account.
How can I edit a Yeeply job posting?
A Yeeply job posting can be edited whenever you log in to your account.
How can I delete a Yeeply job posting?
Users are not able to delete their Yeeply job postings. Only Yeeply has the authority to delete a job posting.
How do I find the best freelancers on Yeeply?
Once you've explained the details of your project, a Yeeply algorithm and support team will match your project with a list of the best-suited freelancers and professionals. To ensure your project receives quality feedback, explain your digital project idea thoroughly and include all relevant information.