Yeeply does not reveal pricing on their website. Yeeply pricing works strictly on a quote system. To request a personalized quote, interested users can go to yeeply.com and click "Receive price estimate" in the top right corner of the home page.
Yeeply provides employers with access to a powerful network of talented software developers, designers, and digital marketing experts. Unlike its Canadian competitors, Yeeply manages the entire hiring process by vetting professionals and uses AI technology to match employers' projects with the best candidates.
For employers, this simple hiring process makes it easier to complete small to medium-sized projects, while saving on time and hiring costs. However, employers will have to trust that Yeeply has vetted and chosen top-quality professionals.
- Project management features are simple and effective.
- According to Yeeply, all professionals are put through a rigorous vetting and certification process.
- Yeeply guarantees transparency and direct communication with teams.
- Employers can browse through profiles and previous work.
- The website offers a French language translation feature.
- For employers who require a fast turnaround time, Yeeply promises that their hand-picked team of professionals is available.
- All conversations are confidential and Yeeply works with NDAs.
- Pricing is not revealed on the website.
- Compared to local competitors, Yeeply is the more expensive option.
- Yeeply does not have an office in Canada.
- Customer support hours are not stipulated on the website.
- Yeeply's sourcing and hiring team does most of the work, which may impact employers who need more power over the development process.
- Previous Yeeply users have complained about late projects and a lack of knowledge from its professionals.
- The platform is best suited for projects that can be done remotely.
Yeeply has received great reviews online, with Trustpilot users giving the platform an average rating of 4.6 stars. A majority of reviewers applauded Yeeply's proactive approach to projects and its efficient customer service.
However, we did find several reviews that were unhappy with Yeeply's lack of response when projects were overdue, as well as the team's supposed lack of knowledge.
How to Post a Project on Yeeply:
Four easy steps for posting a project on Yeeply.
Posting a project on Yeeply.
Navigate to the Yeeply home page.
On the Yeeply website, click on "Yes, I want to hire" on the home page.
Choose a pricing model.
Choose between a fixed pricing model or an hourly rate.
Name your project.
Give your project a name, then fill in any technical specifications.
Provide your contact details.
Fill in your name, phone number, and company details. Then, check the box to agree to the terms and conditions, and click "Finish"
Yeeply vs. Fiverr:
While Fiverr is a freelance marketplace like Yeeply, it offers a larger selection of services including graphic design, digital marketing, audio and music, and much more. Unlike Yeeply, Fiverr also has a dedicated Canadian page and employers can browse the profiles of freelancers on the site.
Yeeply vs. RentACoder:
Like Yeeply, RentACoder is a freelance platform where employers can post projects and outsource remote development work. RentACoder is run by Freelancer.com, one of the largest freelance marketplaces in the work. With RentACoder, employers can browse profiles and contact freelancers directly, and only pay once satisfied with the work.
Yeeply vs. X-Team:
Yeeply and X-Team are remote-based platforms that connect employers with professional developers to help complete projects. Both teams charge per project and the platforms are very similar. However, Yeeply is more accommodating to an international market, thanks to its language-translation feature and various job categories.
How do I create a Yeeply account?
Go to yeeply.com and click "Receive price estimate" in the top right corner of the home page to create an account.
How do I find the best freelancers on Yeeply?
Once you've explained the details of your project, a Yeeply algorithm and support team will match your project with a list of the best-suited freelancers and professionals. To ensure your project receives quality feedback, explain your digital project idea thoroughly and include all relevant information.