Worldwide Oil & Gas
From £100.00 /post.
Social media promotion
Email and phone.
Worldwide Oil & Gas is a niche job board that advertises a wide range of energy-related jobs in Canada and abroad. The platform also features a regularly updated news section with the latest developments in the oil, gas, and energy sectors across the globe.
Worldwide Oil & Gas has a simple job posting process and employers receive candidates’ resumes along with each job application. Although Canadian companies might reach more candidates with local job sites like Job Bank, the platform gives employers access to a large pool of talent globally.
- Worldwide Oil & Gas primarily caters to job seekers in the energy, oil, and gas sectors.
- The site lists both Canadian and international vacancies.
- Employers can view each applicant's profile with information on their work experience, skills, and past employers.
- The platform provides employers and businesses with daily news updates about the oil and gas industries.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts for increased brand awareness.
- Jobs are shared to the site's Twitter account.
- Employers can add their vacancy to the site's home page for either seven or 30 days.
- Worldwide Oil & Gas does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The site does not offer candidate matching and applicant tracking services.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job posting sites.
- The platform lacks a resume database.
- The website is not available in French.
- There is no local customer support available.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Worldwide Oil & Gas.
30-day Job Post
Highlight your Job Post
Stick your Job Post to the Home Page - 7 Days
Stick your Job Post to the Home Page - 30 Days
How to Post a Job on Worldwide Oil & Gas:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Worldwide Oil & Gas.
Posting a job ad on Worldwide Oil & Gas.
Go to the Worldwide Oil & Gas website.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" toward the top-right corner.
Add your company details.
Fill out the online form with your company information. Then, click on "Next."
Fill out the job posting form.
Add details about the vacancy you'd like to post, such as the job title, location, and description. Once you're done, click on "Next."
Finalize your order.
If you'd like to upgrade your job post, check the applicable box to do so. Then, add your billing information to the online form and click on "Confirm & Post."
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the site.
Worldwide Oil & Gas vs. Mining Association of British Columbia (MABC):
Similar to Worldwide Oil & Gas, MABC advertises mining-related vacancies. However, the former site covers a wider range of energy-related industries. While both platforms cater to Canadian employers and job seekers, MABC is the better option for targeted hiring, as Worldwide Oil & Gas is more popular in the U.K.
Worldwide Oil & Gas vs. Energy Jobline:
Both international job boards, Worldwide Oil & Gas and Energy Jobline are based in the U.K. and only list their pricing in pound sterling. Energy Jobline might be more costly than Worldwide Oil & Gas, but the site has a larger local reach and is much more feature-rich, offering resume searches, applicant tracking, and banner advertising.
Worldwide Oil & Gas vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is a general job posting site that caters exclusively to Canadian employers and job seekers. In comparison, Worldwide Oil & Gas has a global reach and primarily lists oil and gas vacancies. While Worldwide Oil & Gas is well-priced, Job Bank offers a free job posting service, which is the more affordable option.
What is Worldwide Oil & Gas?
Worldwide Oil & Gas is a niche job posting site that primarily caters to the petroleum, gas, energy, and chemical industries. The site lets employers post opportunities in Canada and abroad, and displays a range of roles in the oil and gas sectors.
What does it cost to post a job on Worldwide Oil & Gas?
Worldwide Oil & Gas' pricing starts from £100.00 for a 30-day listing. The platform offers several job post enhancements at an additional fee.
How do I create an account on Worldwide Oil & Gas?
- Navigate to the Worldwide Oil & Gas home page.
- Click on "Post a Job."
- Fill out the online form with your company details and click on "Next."
- Your account will then be created and you'll be able to navigate to your employer dashboard.
How do I delete a job post on Worldwide Oil & Gas?
- Log in to your account.
- Under "Jobs," select the listing you'd like to remove and click on "Actions."
- Select "Delete" and confirm your decision when prompted.