The VET Recruiter does not list any pricing information on their website. However, you can contact the company directly to learn more.
If you are looking for a complete recruiting service for your Canadian veterinary practice, The VET Recruiter is a good choice. They offer passive and full-service recruiting services as well as consulting services. They are with you every step of the way, from planning the job description to scheduling interviews to negotiating the salary. However, as there is no employer profile needed, they do not offer a dedicated Canadian page.
- The Vet Recruiter has a highly involved recruiting process that matches employers with the best candidates.
- The platform offers career consulting services for job seekers.
- Employers have access to a large database of veterinary professionals.
- The platform specializes in both the animal health industry and the veterinary profession.
- The site is monitored by a highly trained team of consultants.
- The site features industry news and separate blogs for employers and candidates.
- Employers have no direct control of job posting edits or removals.
- The VET Recruiter does not have a dedicated Canadian platform.
- Employers have no access to the candidate database.
- Pricing is not provided.
- Competitors such as Vetjobs Canada and The Vet Service offer free posting plans.
- There are no applicant tracking tools.
- There is no French language option.
- There is no local contact number for Canadian employers.
Customer reviews can be found on The VET Recruiter's testimonial page. No other reviews could be found at this time.
How to Post a Job on The VET Recruiter:
Three steps to post a job on The VET Recruiter.
Posting a job on The VET Recruiter.
Submit a job order.
On the home page, hover over the header "Employers" and select "Submit a Job order."
Fill in the online form.
Add information such as your company name, position title, job description, offer benefits, etc.
Submit the online form.
When you are ready, click "Submit." A recruiter will contact you to review all the details and begin searching for a candidate.
The VET Recruiter vs. Vetjobs Canada:
Vetjobs Canada differs from The VET Recruiter in that it is a niche job board for Canadian vet professionals and offers employers both free and paid posting plans. The VET Recruiter is a paid recruitment service for the U.S. and Canadian workforces. Both sites offer a blog and lack a resume database.
The VET Recruiter vs. The Vet Service:
While The VET Recruiter is a recruitment service for North America, The Vet Service features dedicated job boards for various countries worldwide, including Canada. Employers can post job vacancies for free on The Vet Service, while The VET Recruiter works together with employers to recruit top talent.
The VET Recruiter vs. Canadian Veterinary Medical Association:
The Canadian Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA) is a membership platform for veterinarian professionals that also offers a job board. Because it is a Canadian site, the CVMA offers a French language option, which The VET Recruiter lacks. However, the CVMA job board consists of a classifieds section. In contrast, The Vet Recruiter has a sleeker design.
How do I create an account on The VET Recruiter?
The VET Recruiter does not have online employer accounts because all job postings are managed by company employees.
How can I edit a job posting on The VET Recruiter?
Once you have submitted a job order, the details can only be modified by contacting your representative.
How can I delete a job posting on The VET Recruiter?
You can request to have your posting removed by contacting your VET Recruiter representative.
What kind of veterinary jobs can I post on The VET Recruiter?
How do I find the best candidates on The VET Recruiter?
Once you have submitted your job details, The VET Recruiter team will get to work for you by searching through candidates to find the best possible matches.