Premium Subscribers' Pricing
Very Delayed Posting
Normal Job Posting
Urgent Job Posting
*PHP Classes offers a 3-month Premium subscription for US$15.00 or a 1-year Premium subscription for US$48.00.
While PHP Classes does not provide enough information on its features and benefits for employers and seems more geared toward professional PHP developers, it does feature a job board with free job posting options. Canadian employers can use the PHP professionals search page to search for candidates in Canada or those willing to relocate to Canada.
However, according to PHP Classes' statistics page, only 1.16% of users log in from Canada. Therefore, it may be better for Canadian employers to use a local job board to find local talent. On the other hand, PHP Classes gathers professionals from all over the world, giving employers with remote opportunities a large talent pool to choose from.
- There are posting options for both employers and recruiters.
- There is a free posting option.- Pricing options are affordable when compared to sites like We Work Remotely.
- The platform features a directory of PHP professionals for employers to browse.
- The PHP professionals directory can be filtered to show only those candidates in Canada or willing to relocate to Canada.
- The platform includes a specialists forum where professionals can post questions and discuss difficult PHP problems.
- Users can view site traffic statistics.
- Users can view various classes to improve their skills.
- The site displays third-party advertising.
- The site lacks information on employer benefits.
- There is no dedicated Canadian site.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The platform does not support French translations.
- There are no applicant tracking tools.
- There is no social media sharing.
- There is no exposure on other job sites.
- Candidates may have trouble finding your job posting as the site lacks search filters.
- Traffic to the site is minimal.
- PHP Classes lacks a local office and contact number.
No customer reviews could be found at this time.
How to Post a Job on PHP Classes:
Four easy steps for posting a job on PHP Classes.
Posting a job on PHP Classes.
Create an account.
Click "Register" on the topmost banner of the PHP Classes home page to create a new account. You can register a new account with your email address or login with your Facebook, Gmail, MS Hotmail, StackOverflow, or GitHub account.
To complete the registration process, click "Register Now."
Enter your full name, user name, and email address.
Complete the security check and click "Register."
You will be sent an email to set up a password.
Click "Remote PHP Job."
Once you've logged in to your account, click the "Remote PHP Jobs" link next to the briefcase icon.
Click "Post your PHP jobs."
Below the heading "Hire Remote PHP Developers," click on "Post your PHP jobs."
Create and post your job ad.
To create your job ad, complete the sections in each tab below the heading "Post job."
Enter the information about the job, your company, and the skills you are looking for.
Provide instructions on how to apply for the job.
In the last tab called "Announcement," select the type of posting you want.
Click "Post" once you have completed all the sections.
If you selected a paid posting option, you will need to make the payment before your post is published.
PHP Classes vs. Toptal:
Both PHP Classes and Toptal are niche job boards for the tech industry, but they work differently. PHP Classes allows employers to post jobs for a set price on their job board while Toptal uses candidate matching to suggest suitable candidates for an employer's job. Toptal's pricing varies as it is set by the freelancers and can be quite expensive.
PHP Classes vs. Upwork:
Both PHP Classes and Upwork are global job sites. However, while PHP Classes caters exclusively to PHP developers, Upwork is dedicated to remote work freelancers. Both sites offer free and paid job posting options, but PHP Classes charges per post while Upwork offers monthly plans. It also uses AI matching technology, which PHP Classes lacks.
PHP Classes vs. We Work Remotely:
We Work Remotely is a general job posting site compared to PHP Classes, which caters to PHP developers and other tech personnel. At US$299.00 per post, We Work Remotely is far more expensive than PHP Classes, which offers both free and paid posting plans. However, We Work Remotely manually prioritizes applicant batches for the employer.
How do I create a PHP Classes account?
How can I edit a PHP Classes job posting?
You can edit your job postings by signing into your online account. Locate the posting in your list of jobs and open it to make changes.
How can I delete a PHP Classes job posting?
To remove a posting, simply click the delete icon beside the job title.
How can I find good employees on PHP Classes?
Use a job posting template to write a clear job description. This will help you attract the best candidates for your position.