Social media sharing
Job Kiwi is an easy-to-use job posting service with fast registration and quick access to a resume database. Job Kiwi, which was founded in 2015 and is now active in 28 countries, is a relatively new job board that has surged in popularity. Employers may use basic features like social media sharing and corporate profiles to improve visibility.
- The platform is mobile-friendly and perfect for employers that are on the go.
- There is a dedicated Canadian website available.
- Employers can contact candidates directly and respond to questions from any device.
- Job Kiwi will automatically send employers candidate suggestions according to their job's requirements.
- The job board includes a company profile and social media sharing options.
- Employers are notified via email whenever a candidate applies for a job.
- All job ads are posted on the site for 60 days.
- Job Kiwi offers free access to an extensive resume database.
- While the starting price for resumes is US$5.00, this price can increase depending on the candidate's experience and position.
- Job Kiwi is missing comprehensive applicant tracking solutions and integrations.
- Unlike its top competitors, Job Kiwi receives less than 50,000 monthly views.
- Job Kiwi's resume database pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find online customer reviews of Job Kiwi.
It's free to post a job ad on Job Kiwi's job board. Searching the resume database is also free, but if employers are interested in contacting a prospective candidate, they'll be charged US$5.00 or more for contact information.
How to Post a Job Ad on Job Kiwi:
Four easy steps on how to post a job ad on Job Kiwi.
Posting a Job on Job Kiwi.
Navigate to Job Kiwi's home page.
Go to Job Kiwi's home page and click on "EMPLOYER AREA" in the main menu. On the employers' webpage, click on "POST A FREE JOB."
Register an employers account.
Before entering the employer dashboard, you must create an employer's account. Once you've completed the registration form, click on "REGISTER." You will then have the option of completing a company profile or proceeding to the main employer dashboard.
Complete your company profile and click on "NEXT Job Details."
Complete the job ad form.
Once you're logged into your employer's dashboard, complete the series of online forms with details about your vacancy and click on "NEXT" after each step.
Post your job ad.
When you've completed the job ad form, click on "FINISH" to post your ad.
Job Kiwi vs. Job Bank:
Job Kiwi and Job Bank are both effective job posting services that offer free job ads; however, their levels of visibility differ. While Job Kiwi is straightforward and simple in its posting procedure, the site has fewer than 50,000 monthly views. Job Bank, on the other hand, is well-known in Canada, and its website is available in French.
Job Kiwi vs. Eluta.ca:
Both Job Kiwi and Eluta.ca are free job boards, but the latter is more well-known in Canada, receiving over 780,000 monthly views. Job Kiwi obtains less than 50,000 monthly views, but unlike Eluta.ca, it also provides access to a resume database. Additionally, to post jobs for free on Eluta.ca, employers must post the ad on their company websites.
Job Kiwi vs. Kijiji:
Both Job Kiwi and Kijiji are free job boards with a solid reach in Canada. That said, while Job Kiwi is a U.S.-based platform, Kijiji is a local job board that's available in English and French. Unlike Kijiji, Job Kiwi offers access to an extensive resume database. However, Kijiji does provide promotional packages that will help improve visibility.
What is Job Kiwi?
Job Kiwi is a 100% free job posting site that offers free registration, a company profile, social media sharing, and free access to a comprehensive resume database.
How much does Job Kiwi cost?
Job Kiwi does not charge employers to post jobs on its website. Access to the resume database is also free but employers will be charged if they want to view a candidate's contact information.