You can post a job for free on Find jobs near you. Free postings are valid for seven days with limited exposure. Employers also have the option of purchasing a 45-day featured job posting for US$149.00.
Find jobs near you features a traditional job board with a search engine. Job seekers upload their resumes and search for jobs for free. Additional benefits to Canadian employers include access to job seekers' resumes and a choice between a free 7-day job post or a paid 45-day featured job advert with maximum visibility.
Find jobs near you is a member of Jobboards.com, a U.K.-based company with a network comprising over 4,000 global job boards. Employers in Canada benefit from job post distribution to major local and international job boards within the network. Find jobs near you has employees based in Canada who contribute local hiring expertise.
- Canadian employers can post contract-based, permanent, or temporary jobs.
- The site's reach extends to Canadian and international job seekers.
- Employers qualify for a free 7-day job posting option.
- A 28-day featured single job posting or bulk listing options are available.
- The site offers employers a number of paid banner advertising slots.
- Candidates can search for jobs by title, location, post date, and salary estimate.
- Employers have access to a resume database.
- Employers can set up candidate alerts.
- The site's job-finding blog and tips attract additional job seekers.
- The site provides no dedicated information or services for Canadian employers.
- The cost for Canadian employers wanting to post a featured job is only quoted in U.S. dollars.
- No ATS integration is featured.
- No candidate matching is performed.
- French-Canadian employers need to use the site in English.
- No local phone support is available in Canada.
The site's display name and banner ".Jobs" differs from its registered name "Find jobs near you," making it hard for employers and job seekers to find company details or to create or read user reviews. No reviews featuring Canadian users of "Find jobs near you" or ".Jobs" were found.
How to Post a Job on Find jobs near you:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Find jobs near you.
Posting a Job on Find jobs near you.
Go to find.jobs.
Navigate to the Find jobs near you home page.
Click on "Post your job with us."
Find this button above the menu bar near the right-side page margin.
Create your job post.
You'll be directed to a page where employers who have already registered, can sign in to easily create, review, and post their job(s) from the employers' dashboard. New users should first fill in and submit their job details and company information onscreen. Upon completion of the registration process, your job(s) will be published.
Find jobs near you vs. Eluta.ca:
Find jobs near you features local and global jobs, while Eluta.ca has a local focus. Both aggregate jobs from major boards, feature powerful job search engines, and offer free job posting options. Find jobs near you, however, provides employers with access to a resume database, which Eluta.ca does not.
Find jobs near you vs. Jobs.ca:
Find jobs near you features local and international jobs. Jobs.ca exclusively caters to Canadian jobs. Only Find jobs near you offers employers free 7-day job posts. While Jobs.ca costs start at C$325.00, it allows employers to post a single job posting across all Jobs.ca's related sector and industry categories.
Find jobs near you vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the most popular job posting sites in Canada. It has a larger audience than Find jobs near you and is available in over sixty countries across the globe. While Find jobs near you offers free posting for seven days, Indeed offers unlimited free posts and flexible pay-per-click promoted job ads.
What is Find jobs near you?
Find jobs near you is a global job board and search engine where job seekers can search for jobs, browse company profiles, and apply for available positions. Canadian employers can choose between free and paid posting options.
How much does it cost to post a job on Find jobs near you?
You can post a 7-day ad for free. Employers also have the option of purchasing a 45-day featured ad for US$149.00.
Where is Find jobs near you located?
Find jobs near you is a U.S.-based company headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.
How can I delete a job posting on Find jobs near you?
To delete one or all of your job postings, log in to your account, select the post you would like to remove, and then click on "Delete."