Promoted job posts
CloudPeeps is a user-friendly platform with over 20,000 customers and a talent pool of freelancers specializing in content creation, design, marketing, and public relations. With a large number of freelancers based across different time zones in North America, Canadian employers can easily find candidates to support their team and be available during their normal operating hours.
Clients can post jobs and message freelancers for free and then set their own budgets and rates with their chosen professionals. While the platform offers many great features such as live chat, payment facilitation, and detailed profiles, CloudPeeps does not get involved in conflicts between clients and peeps. They also charge an opt-out fee if you leave the platform. Be aware that your subscription renews automatically.
- It is free to post jobs and message peeps to invite proposals.
- Canadian employers are spoiled for choice when searching for North America-based freelancers with an indication of time zones of their location, making it easy to find someone seamlessly join business operations remotely.
- Clients can set a time zone preference in job posts.
- The platform is easy to use, has a helpful live chat function, and facilitates payments between clients and peeps.
- Freelancer profiles are very detailed and easy to navigate.
- Clients can browse packages offered by freelancers for one-off projects.
- CloudPeeps does not help to solve conflicts between clients and peeps.
- Client subscriptions renew automatically unless personally canceled.
- The site doesn't support French or any other languages and does not feature a filter for services provided in different languages.
- Client fees are high compared to competition sites like 99designs, which incidentally also has a Canada-specific website to accommodate employers in Canada.
- Candidate matching costs extra.
- To work with a freelancer off the platform, you'll have to pay an opt-out fee of US$1,500.00.
- Prices are listed for USD only.
- The site does not have much presence in Canada, making local niche sites like FreshGigs.ca a better option for recruiting local creative freelancers.
CloudPeeps has a positive reputation online among freelancers. One review on Reddit says it is better than Upwork if you're a freelancer.
Employers seem to like the platform. One reviewer on workfromhomehappiness.com says it has better freelancers than most, and another on ProductHunt says the platform is doing a great job at filling a need.
How to Post a Job on CloudPeeps:
Three easy steps on how to post a job ad on CloudPeeps.
Posting a Job Ad on CloudPeeps.
Create an account with CloudPeeps.
Navigate to the CloudPeeps' website and click "Sign Up" in the top right corner. Alternatively, if you're already a member, you can click "Log in."
Create a job post.
Once you've logged into your account, click "Post a Job" from your personal dashboard. Complete the online job description form with the details of the position, including compensation, location, and responsibilities, among others.
Preview your ad and publish it.
Before finalizing your ad, make sure that you preview it. This should help you identify any misinformation or grammatical errors. If you're happy with your ad, click "Submit for Approval."
CloudPeeps vs. Dribbble:
Dribbble is an online community and marketplace for employers to connect with creative talent around the world. CloudPeeps is more affordable with free and paid job posting options, while Dribbble's job posts start at US$299.00 per month. While the two platforms are similar, CloudPeeps allows employers to set a time zone preference in job posts.
CloudPeeps vs. FreshGigs.ca:
FreshGigs.ca is a competitively priced local job board for creative and tech professionals in Canada while CloudPeeps is a global freelance marketplace for creatives. The latter is a great way for Canadian employers to build international teams for one-off projects while the former is great if you're looking for permanent staff in the country.
CloudPeeps vs. Communo:
Communo and CloudPeeps both offer access to freelancers with the same skills and offer similar features. However, whereas Communo plans start at US$99.00, CloudPeeps can be used for free. Prices can be negotiated between the client and the freelancer.
What is CloudPeeps?
CloudPeeps is a freelance marketplace and an online community that connects employers with local and remote freelancers and professional service providers on one platform. CloudPeeps' talent specializes in content creation, design, marketing, and public relations.
How can I create a CloudPeeps account?
On the CloudPeeps home page, click "Sign up" in the top right corner. Select "Client" and fill in the online form.
How can I edit a CloudPeeps job posting?
You can manage your CloudPeeps job postings from your dashboard. Select "Jobs" and click on the job you would like to edit. After you have made your changes, click "Save."
How can I delete a CloudPeeps job posting?
Select "Jobs" and click on the CloudPeeps job you would like to delete. Select the "Delete" icon next to the post.
How do I find the best freelancers on CloudPeeps?
There are a number of ways to connect with "Peeps" to work with, like job requests or messaging via Peep search. If you need more help getting started, email email@example.com for more tips on how to connect with candidates on CloudPeeps.