Promoted Job Posts
CloudPeeps is a user-friendly platform with over 20,000 customers and a talent pool of freelancers specializing in content creation, design, marketing, and public relations. With a large number of freelancers based across different time zones in North America, Canadian employers can easily find candidates to support their team and be available during their normal operating hours.
Clients can post jobs and message local freelancers for free. While the platform offers many great features such as live chat, payment facilitation, and detailed profiles, CloudPeeps charges an opt-out fee if you leave the platform. Be aware that your subscription renews automatically.
- It is free to post jobs and message peeps to invite proposals.
- Local employers can search for North America-based freelancers with an indication of time zones of their location.
- Clients can set a time zone preference in job posts.
- The platform is easy to use, has a helpful live chat function, and facilitates payments between clients and peeps.
- Freelancer profiles are very detailed and easy to navigate.
- Clients can browse packages offered by freelancers for one-off projects.
- CloudPeeps does not help to solve conflicts between clients and peeps.
- Client subscriptions renew automatically unless personally canceled.
- The site is not available in French.
- Client fees are high compared to competitors like 99designs, which also has a Canada-specific website.
- Candidate matching costs extra.
- To work with a freelancer off the platform, you'll have to pay an opt-out fee of US$1,500.00.
- Prices are not available in Canadian dollars.
- The site does not have much presence in Canada.
CloudPeeps has a positive reputation online among freelancers. One review on Reddit says it is better than Upwork if you're a freelancer.
Employers also seem to like the platform. One reviewer on workfromhomehappiness.com says it has better freelancers than most, and another on ProductHunt says the platform is doing a great job at meeting their hiring needs.
How to Post a Job on CloudPeeps:
Three easy steps for posting a job on CloudPeeps.
Posting a Job on CloudPeeps.
Create an account with CloudPeeps.
Navigate to the CloudPeeps' website and click on "Sign Up" in the top-right corner. Alternatively, if you're already a member, you can click on "Log in."
Create a job post.
Once you've logged into your account, click on "Post a Job" from your personal dashboard. Complete the online job description form with details about the position, including compensation, location, and responsibilities, among others.
You can opt for the site's concierge service or upgrade your job post by ticking the applicable boxes toward the bottom of the job posting form.
Preview your ad and publish it.
Before finalizing your ad, make sure that you preview it. This should help you identify any misinformation or grammatical errors. When you're happy with your ad, click on "Submit for approval."
If you selected the concierge service or job post upgrade, you'll be contacted by a representative to complete your purchase.
CloudPeeps vs. Dribbble:
Dribbble is an online marketplace for employers to connect with local and global creative talent. CloudPeeps is more affordable with free and paid job posting options, while Dribbble's job posts start at US$299.00 per month. While the two platforms are similar, CloudPeeps allows employers to set a time zone preference in job posts.
CloudPeeps vs. FreshGigs.ca:
FreshGigs.ca is a competitively priced local job board for creative and tech professionals, while CloudPeeps is a global freelance marketplace for creatives. The latter is a great way for Canadian employers to build international teams for one-off projects, while the former site is better if you're looking for permanent local staff.
CloudPeeps vs. Communo:
Communo and CloudPeeps both offer access to freelancers with the same skills, offering a similar suite of services. Communo plans start at US$99.00, but CloudPeeps can be used for free, making it a budget-friendly option. The site also allows employers and freelancers to negotiate working rates.
What is CloudPeeps?
CloudPeeps is a freelance marketplace and an online community that connects employers with local and remote freelancers and professional service providers. CloudPeeps' talent specializes in content creation, design, marketing, and public relations.
How can I create a CloudPeeps account?
- On the CloudPeeps home page, click on "Sign up" in the top-right corner.
- Select "Client" and fill out the online form.
- Click on "Sign up" to create an employer account.
How can I edit a CloudPeeps job posting?
You can manage your CloudPeeps job postings from your dashboard. Select "Jobs" and click on the job you would like to edit. After you have made your changes, click on "Save."
How can I delete a CloudPeeps job posting?
Select "Jobs" and click on the listing you would like to delete. Select the "Delete" icon next to the post.
How do I find the best freelancers on CloudPeeps?
There are a number of ways to connect with "Peeps" to work with, like job requests or messaging via Peep search. If you need more help getting started, email the company for more tips on how to connect with candidates on CloudPeeps.