*Operators in the aftermarket service industries e.g. mechanical and collision repair facilities receive a 50% discount on the posting price.
The AIA Canada is a national industry association with more than 4,000 members in the automotive aftermarket supply and service chain. As part of its services, AIA Canada offers a job board where members can post job advertisements free of charge.
Nonmembers can also advertise on the site for C$200.00 per placement.
- Employers get access to a network of thousands of qualified candidates through the platform's membership base.
- The job site is available in both French and English.
- The platform is connected to schools and technical colleges, providing access to an extensive pool of potential talent.
- New job postings are shared with colleges and other stakeholders through various channels.
- Discounted postings are offered to nonmembers in the aftermarket service industries.
- Employers are notified by email once an applicant submits a resume.
- Candidate screening services are not available.
- No instructions are given to nonmembers for posting opportunities.
- Job posts need to be reviewed before they are posted to ensure compliance. No timeframe is provided for this.
We were unable to find any reviews of AIA Canada.
How to Post a Job on AIA Canada:
Three easy steps for posting a job on AIA Canada.
Posting a Job on AIA Canada.
Navigate to the homepage.
Navigate to the home page to start the posting process.
Click "Job Board."
You'll find this in the top right-hand corner of the home page.
Sign-in on the member-only page.
If you are a member, sign in to post a job. The sign-in section is on the left-hand side of the site. When you're ready, click "Submit." If you are not a member, send an email to the administrators.
Your job post will be reviewed by a representative before it goes live.
AIA Canada vs. Eluta.ca:
AIA Canada is a members-only site with 4,000 members that visit the site regularly, while Eluta.ca has 785,000 unique site visits per month. While AIA Canada is a site for employers in the automotive aftermarket, Eluta.ca is a general job site that draws ads from other websites. Both sites offer free posting opportunities.
AIA Canada vs. Canada Motor Jobs:
Both AIA Canada and Canada Motor Jobs aim to place job seekers in the automotive industries. Canada Motor Jobs recruits candidates from around the globe, while AIA Canada only focuses on candidates in Canada. AIA Canada has access to a membership of 4,000, while Canada Motor Jobs has a database of 120,000 job seekers.
AIA Canada vs. Auto-jobs.ca:
Like AIA Canada, Auto-jobs.ca connects employers and job seekers in the automotive industry across Canada. AIA Canada members post for free while non-members pay C$200.00. Auto-jobs.ca charges C$296.99 per post. While AIA Canada does not screen applicants, Auto-jobs.ca offers a screening and background-checking service.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
November 18, 2020
November 25, 2020
What is AIA Canada?
The Automotive Industries Association (AIA) of Canada is a national industry association with more than 4,000 members in the automotive industry. It features a job posting site for its members.
What does it cost to post a job on Automotive Industries Association of Canada?
AIA Canada's job postings are free of charge to members, while nonmembers can post job advertisements for C$200.00 per post.
How do I create an account on AIA Canada?
When you become a member of the AIA Canada an account is automatically created. To find out more about membership options, contact AIA Canada via email.
How do I delete a job post on AIA Canada?
No information is provided on deleting a job post from AIA Canada's job board. For more information contact AIA Canada.