Single Job Posting (members)
Single Job Posting (nonmembers)
The ASCM Calgary Forum is a local partner of the global ASCM nonprofit organization. The site features a variety of resources for supply chain industry professionals and businesses, including training programs, networking events, and a job board where employers can connect with logistics professionals in Calgary.
- Job postings are free for ASCM members.
- It is a niche, local job board dedicated to the supply chain industry in Calgary.
- The platform offers events and educational resources to support supply chain industry professionals.
- The job posting fee for nonmembers is competitively priced.
- The job posting process is quick and simple.
- Recruiting resources are limited for nonmembers.
- Nonmembers are charged a fee to post a job on the ASCM Calgary Forum Job Board.
- The site is only available in English.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the ASCM Calgary Forum Job Board at the time of publishing. The organization has achieved a "Platinum" status per APICS C-BAR “Best Practices for Chapters” program for five consecutive years since 2016.
How to Post a Job on the ASCM Calgary Forum:
Three easy steps to posting a job on the ASCM Calgary Forum Job Board.
Posting a Job on ASCM Calgary Forum Job Board.
Navigate to the ASCM Calgary Forum home page.
From the ASCM Calgary Forum's home page, click on "Post a Job (Non-Members)" under the "Quick Links" tab to the right of the page.
Create your job post.
On the next page, create your job post by completing the online form with your job vacancy details. Complete the CAPTCHA test and click "SUBMIT" toward the bottom of the page.
You can click on "CLEAR" toward the bottom of the page to clear the form and start again.
Enter your billing information and complete the payment.
Complete the online form by entering your billing information. Credit card payments will be made through the PayPal gateway. Once complete, click on "SUBMIT PAYMENT." You will be redirected to the PayPal payment gateway. Complete the payment and post your job.
ASCM Calgary Forum Job Board vs. Calgary Job Board:
Calgary Job Board is a general job board open to job ads from any industry, whereas ASCM Calgary Forum Job Board focuses on the supply chain industry. While Calgary Job Board's job posting service is free, there are no recruitment resources for employers, making ASCM Calgary Forum Job Board a better option for employers in the supply chain industry.
ASCM Calgary Forum Job Board vs. Calgary Alberta Jobs:
Both Calgary Alberta Jobs and ASCM Calgary Forum Job Board are niche job boards, specializing in the construction and supply chain industries, respectively. The ASCM Calgary Forum Job Board is the more affordable of the two. As each platform caters to a specific audience, both have their merits for employers' industry-specific recruiting needs.
ASCM Calgary Forum Job Board vs. Calgary Employment First Network:
The Calgary Employment First Network is a general job board that specializes in promoting diversity in the workplace and provides opportunities for disabled and minority workers. It offers free job posting for employers and while ASCM members can post jobs for free, nonmembers are charged a C$50.00 fee for a single job post.
ASCM Calgary Chapter Ltd.
Suite 370, 300-8120 Beddington Blvd., NW Calgary, Alberta, T3K 2A8
What is ASCM Calgary Forum?
ASCM Calgary Forum is a nonprofit organization that supports the supply chain industry through a variety of resources including training, network events, and a job board.
What does it cost to post a job on the ASCM Calgary Forum Job Board?
It is free for ASCM members to post a job on the ASCM Calgary Forum Job Board. Nonmembers are charged C$50.00 per job posting.
How do I create a member account on ASCM Calgary Forum?
- Navigate to the ASCM Calgary Forum home page.
- Click on "Join/Renew" in the top right corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on "click here to join."
- From the ASCM community page, click on "Register/Login" in the top right of the page.
- Then, follow the link in the line, "If you do not have a profile, create one here."
- Enter your details and click "Submit" toward the bottom of the page.