Yeeply does not reveal pricing on their website. Yeeply pricing works strictly on a quote system. To request a personalized quote, interested users can go to yeeply.com and click "Receive price estimate" in the top right corner of the home page.
Yeeply offers an intuitive recruitment service that uses AI to match talent to projects. Here, Australian employers can simply post their project and Yeeply will vet and match candidates to the project on behalf of the employer, ultimately saving on hiring time and costs.
However, when comparing Yeeply to competitors such as SEEK, Yeeply does not have the best local exposure. In addition, employers will have to relinquish control of the hiring process and trust that Yeeply matches projects with the right professional(s).
- Project management features are simple and effective.
- According to Yeeply, all professionals are put through a rigorous vetting and certification process.
- Yeeply guarantees transparency and direct communication with teams.
- Employers can browse through profiles and previous work.
- The website offers a great language-translation feature.
- For employers who require a fast turnaround time, Yeeply promises that their hand-picked team of professionals is also available.
- All conversations are confidential and Yeeply works with NDAs.
- Pricing is not revealed on the website.
- Compared to local competitors like SEEK and uWorkin, Yeeply has the poorest local exposure and it does not offer a free plan.
- Yeeply does not have an office in Australia.
- Customer support hours are not stipulated on the website.
- Yeeply's sourcing and hiring team do most of the work, which may impact employers who need more power over the hiring process.
- Previous Yeeply users have complained about late projects and a lack of knowledge from its professionals.
- Unlike PeoplePerHour, Yeeply lacks features like video conferencing and live chat.
- Best suited for projects that can be done remotely.
Yeeply has received great reviews online, with Trustpilot users giving the platform an average rating of 4.6 stars. A majority of reviewers applauded Yeeply's proactive approach to projects and its efficient customer service.
However, we did find several reviews that were unhappy with Yeeply's lack of response when projects were overdue, as well as the team's supposed lack of knowledge.
How to Post a Job on Yeeply:
Two easy steps for posting a job on Yeeply.
Posting a job on Yeeply.
Navigate to the Yeeply home page.
On the Yeeply website, click on "Receive price estimate" in the top right corner of the home page.
Fill in the online form.
Explain your project idea and include all the information. Then, submit your project. The Yeeply team will then compile a proposal to fit your project needs and will send you a quote. If you agree with the proposal and the quote, sign the contract and start working with the team.
Yeeply vs. uWorkin:
uWorkin is a traditional job board that's 100% free to use. The platform offers standard job posting features and great Australian exposure. With Yeeply, employers post projects instead of job ads, and their projects are matched with candidates, saving costs and time. However, unlike uWorkin, Yeeply does not offer a free plan.
Yeeply vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular, local job board that allows employers to post jobs in various industries, including design and software development. Yeeply, on the other hand, does not offer the same Australian exposure and employers are automatically matched with candidates, thanks to the platform's AI algorithm.
Yeeply vs. Toptal:
Both Toptal and Yeeply act as recruitment services that connect employers with freelancers in the tech industry. Similar to Yeeply, Toptal matches employers with the right professionals and allows employers to build a team. However, for those looking to hire candidates who specialize in niche tech fields, Toptal is the better option.
How do I create a Yeeply account?
Go to yeeply.com and click "Receive price estimate" in the top right corner of the home page to create an account.
How can I edit a Yeeply job posting?
A Yeeply job posting can be edited whenever you log in to your account.
How can I delete a Yeeply job posting?
Users are not able to delete their Yeeply job postings. Only Yeeply has the authority to delete a job posting.
How do I find the best freelancers on Yeeply?
Once you've explained the details of your project, a Yeeply algorithm and support team will match your project with a list of the best-suited freelancers and professionals. To ensure your project receives quality feedback, explain your digital project idea thoroughly and include all relevant information.