Yeeply does not reveal pricing on their website. Yeeply pricing works strictly on a quote system. To request a personalized quote, interested users can go to yeeply.com and click "Receive price estimate" in the top right corner of the home page.
Yeeply offers an intuitive recruitment service that uses AI to match talent to projects. Here, Australian employers can simply post their project and Yeeply will vet and match candidates to the project on behalf of the employer, ultimately saving on hiring time and costs.
However, Yeeply does not have the best local exposure. In addition, employers will have to relinquish control of the hiring process and trust that Yeeply matches projects with the right professional(s).
- Project management features are simple and effective.
- According to Yeeply, all professionals are put through a rigorous vetting and certification process.
- Yeeply guarantees transparency and direct communication with teams.
- Employers can browse through profiles and previous work.
- The website offers a great language-translation feature.
- For employers who require a fast turnaround time, Yeeply promises that their hand-picked team of professionals is also available.
- All conversations are confidential and Yeeply works with NDAs.
- Pricing is not revealed on the website.
- Compared to local competitors, Yeeply has the poorest local exposure and it does not offer a free plan.
- Yeeply does not have an office in Australia.
- Customer support hours are not stipulated on the website.
- Yeeply's sourcing and hiring team do most of the work, which may impact employers who need more power over the hiring process.
- Previous Yeeply users have complained about late projects and a lack of knowledge from its professionals.
- Unlike PeoplePerHour, Yeeply lacks features like video conferencing and live chat.
- Best suited for projects that can be done remotely.
Yeeply has received great reviews online, with Trustpilot users giving the platform an average rating of 4.6 stars. A majority of reviewers applauded Yeeply's proactive approach to projects and its efficient customer service.
However, we did find several reviews that were unhappy with Yeeply's lack of response when projects were overdue, as well as the team's supposed lack of knowledge.
How to Post a Project on Yeeply:
Four easy steps for posting a project on Yeeply.
Posting a project on Yeeply.
Navigate to the Yeeply home page.
On the Yeeply website, click on "Yes, I want to hire" on the home page.
Choose a pricing model.
Choose between a fixed pricing model or an hourly rate.
Name your project.
Give your project a name, then fill in any technical specifications.
Provide your contact details.
Fill in your name, phone number, and company details. Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions, then click "Finish."
Yeeply vs. PeoplePerHour:
Both Yeeply and PeoplePerHour are great resources for finding freelance workers, especially if you're an employer looking to outsource the hiring process. However, while both competitors match talent to projects, PeoplePerHour allows employers to browse projects and profiles for free.
Yeeply vs. Upwork:
Upwork is a freelance marketplace similar to Yeeply. However, it also acts as a freelance job board where employers can post-development positions and job seekers can find work. While they are both international platforms, Upwork has a larger presence in Australia.
Yeeply vs. Toptal:
Both Toptal and Yeeply act as recruitment services that connect employers with freelancers in the tech industry. Similar to Yeeply, Toptal matches employers with the right professionals and allows employers to build a team. However, for those looking to hire candidates who specialize in niche tech fields, Toptal is the better option.
How do I create a Yeeply account?
Go to yeeply.com and click "Receive price estimate" in the top right corner of the home page to create an account.
How do I find the best freelancers on Yeeply?
Once you've explained the details of your project, a Yeeply algorithm and support team will match your project with a list of the best-suited freelancers and professionals. To ensure your project receives quality feedback, explain your digital project idea thoroughly and include all relevant information.