Worldwide Oil & Gas
From £100.00 /post.
Social media promotion
Email and telephone.
Worldwide Oil & Gas is a niche job board that helps employers fill their energy-related vacancies in Australia and abroad. The platform also features a regularly updated news section with the latest developments in the oil, gas, and energy sectors across the globe.
Worldwide Oil & Gas has a simple job posting process and employers receive candidates’ resumes along with each job application. Although Australian companies might reach more candidates with local job sites like SEEK, the platform gives employers access to a large pool of global talent.
- Worldwide Oil & Gas primarily caters to job seekers in the energy, oil, and gas sectors.
- The site lists both Australian and international vacancies.
- Employers can view each applicant's profile with information on their work experience, skills, and past employers.
- The platform provides employers and businesses with daily news updates about the oil and gas industries.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts for increased brand awareness.
- Jobs are shared to the site's Twitter account.
- Employers can add their vacancy to the site's home page for either seven or 30 days.
- Worldwide Oil & Gas does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The site lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking services.
- Listings aren't shared with other job posting sites.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- There is no local customer support available.
- The site lacks a resume database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Worldwide Oil & Gas.
30-day Job Post
Highlight your Job Post
Stick your Job Post to the Home Page - 7 Days
Stick your Job Post to the Home Page - 30 Days
How to Post a Job on Worldwide Oil & Gas:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Worldwide Oil & Gas.
Posting a job on Worldwide Oil & Gas.
Go to the Worldwide Oil & Gas website.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" toward the top-right corner.
Add your company details.
Fill out the online form with your company information. Then, click on "Next."
Fill out the job posting form.
Add details about the vacancy you'd like to post, such as the job title, location, and description. Once you're done, click on "Next."
Finalize your order.
If you'd like to upgrade your job post, check the applicable box to do so. Then, add your billing information to the online form and click on "Confirm & Post."
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the site.
Worldwide Oil & Gas vs. MiningOilandGasJobs.com:
Similar to Worldwide Oil & Gas, MiningOilandGasJobs.com lists both local and global energy-related jobs. While Worldwide Oil & Gas charges £100.00 for a single job post, MiningOilandGasJobs.com's pricing starts from A$100.00 for a basic listing. Both sites offer featured listings, targeted email alerts, and employer branding.
Worldwide Oil & Gas vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular Australian job board that advertises a wide range of general vacancies. In comparison, Worldwide Oil & Gas has an international reach and receives much less local website traffic than SEEK. The site does, however, offer employers better targeted hiring solutions, as they primarily cater to the oil and gas industry.
Worldwide Oil & Gas vs. Energy People:
Worldwide Oil & Gas and Energy People are both U.K.-based job boards with a global audience. The former site is the budget-friendly option, charging £150.00 less than Energy People for a single listing. Both platforms offer social media promotion, but Energy People features resume searches, which Worldwide Oil & Gas lacks.
What is Worldwide Oil & Gas?
Worldwide Oil & Gas is a niche job posting site that primarily caters to the petroleum, gas, energy, and chemical industries. The site lets employers post opportunities in Australia and abroad, and displays a range of roles in the oil and gas sectors.
What does it cost to post a job on Worldwide Oil & Gas?
Worldwide Oil & Gas' pricing starts from £100.00 for a 30-day listing. The platform offers several job post enhancements at an additional fee.
How do I create an account on Worldwide Oil & Gas?
- Navigate to the Worldwide Oil & Gas home page.
- Click on "Post a Job."
- Fill out the online form with your company details and click on "Next."
- Your account will then be created and you'll be able to navigate to your employer dashboard.
How do I delete a job post on Worldwide Oil & Gas?
- Log in to your account.
- Under "Jobs," select the listing you'd like to remove and click on "Actions."
- Select "Delete" and confirm your decision when prompted.