Where Women Work
Contact for quote.
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
Where Women Work is a career platform that connects female professionals with diversity-minded and inclusive employers that meet their ten fundamental criteria for becoming a Prime Employer for Women. In addition, the platform provides a number of career resources, such as news, articles, industry insights, career events, and podcasts.
Although Where Women Work is a good platform for recruiting female professionals both locally and abroad, it does not disclose its pricing online, lacks an online job posting service, and does not disclose much information about its job posting features on the website.
- Where Women Work offers employers access to a specialized audience of female professionals.
- Employers on the site meet the ten diversity and inclusivity criteria stipulated by the platform.
- The platform has local offices and customer support channels in Australia.
- Employers can create branded company profiles to help attract top female talent.
- The site features different categories for internships, apprenticeships, experienced hires, and executive roles.
- The site features a number of career resources, including events, podcasts, news, and industry insights.
- The platform has been used by a number of prominent institutions, including DHL, LinkedIn, and John Deere.
- The platform does not publicly disclose its pricing online.
- There is no online job posting feature.
- The platform does not share job posts via its social media channels.
- The site lacks a resume database of candidates.
- There is little information available online about their job posting features.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Where Women Work.
How to Post a Job on Where Women Work:
Employers interested in posting a vacancy on Where Women Work should fill out the online form to enquire about becoming a Prime Employer for Women.
Where Women Work vs. Tradeswomen Australia:
Tradeswomen Australia is a niche job board that caters exclusively to the Australian job market, whereas Where Women Work is a global career site with a limited presence in the country. Moreover, Tradeswomen Australia has a specialized focus on trade positions, making it the better option for targeted hiring.
Where Women Work vs. Women in Technology (WiT):
Women in Technology and Where Women Work both target the female job market. However, WiT focuses on technology vacancies in Australia, making it the better option for local, targeted hiring. In addition, the platform offers employers better recruitment features, such as social media promotion and email blasts, and has transparent job post pricing plans.
Where Women Work vs. WIDAC:
Neither WIDAC or Where Women Work feature social media promotion. The advantage of WIDAC is that it is Australia-centric and has a more specialized focus on design and construction roles, making it the better platform for local employers in those industries. However, Where Women Work features comprehensive company profiles.
What is Where Women Work?
Where Women Work is a job board for women that employers can use to advertise vacancies and recruit female professionals in a range of industries at all career levels both locally and abroad.